Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#324890 02/22/09 03:15 PM
OP Offline

He took a group of people from all parts of the country of various ages, beliefs and different upbringings and he made them all good friends. Once again we had a blast on the "shitty little" island and we probably laughed more this past week than we have in a long time. I won't go into detail as I would have to change the names to protect the innocent but the Trumpets added some more people to our growing list of good friends. For those who did not make the trip this time, just know that we spoke of you and even hoisted a couple drinks in your honor.
I will let ChunkyRuth, Taco Girl and Latitudes Belize's blogs speak for what we all did as that is how I was able to recall what we did on each day and just leave the link for the pictures that we took this trip. For those who were down I do hope that you put some type of a trip report or even a link to your pictures as that is the way that I am able to cope with wearing shoes and socks and not having breakfast at Estelle's each morning. A big thank you to Reaper for bringing some much needed tourism to the island and allowing a couple of Trumpets to hitch along, we had a blast. And lastly thanks Marty for putting this group of malcontents together in what we call the ACMB!

http://www.pbase.com/carbunkletrumpet/belize_february_09&view=slideshow

But why eat my vegetables I already know that I am short!
www.carbunkletrumpet.wordpress.com
Hon Offline
I value every one of the virtual friends that I have made here. In some cases I like the people that I have met through this board more than I like the people I meet in 'real' life. I feel extremely privileged to have the opportunity to hang out with y'all. heart

Newfoundlanders are the only people in heaven who want to go home.
Amen Brother!!
Sorry we missed you, but next time "Watch OUT"! laugh

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
Fabulous pics. We love the trumpets!!! By the by, who was that hottie with the tongue? Damn!!!

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
I just knew if we weren't there, you slackers would have a lousy time!! laugh

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
carbunkle, love the commentary! It's too bad we didn't get to spend more time together... perhaps in July!

Ya really otter, Mary has got a serious Gene Simmons tongue!!

Oh and btw, little Bugaboo LOVED little reaper! She has good taste!

That was a great episode of the "Trumpet Show." Thanks!

The Trumpets are a hoot! The road went on forever at Willie's and we thought the party would never end.
Here's to the next party...

Last edited by IGAmel; 02/25/09 01:28 PM.
N
N
Great photos Car. Looks like FTWB and I missed a bunch while we were there. And I thought we had fun ! LOL

Nice..."See what I missed" could have just as well been the title of this post cry I miss SP!

It's great to be .....

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 313 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.