Like all reefs, it is fragile, but still gorgeous . . not bleached, but vulnerable. Used non-toxic sunscreens and try not to beat the coral with your fins (but you know all this) . .you will find it magical!!
When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
Better still, don't put on sunscreen when you're about to go into the water. The sea just washes it off, even the so called "waterproof" ones, and it goes straight onto the reef. Put it on after you've come out.
Those pictures are the amazing. When I think of the reefs I think of BRIGHT Colors... I would never ever touch the reef cause we kill the coral automatically. Also how bad is the shark population around the reef. I have never taken a dive into the ocean due to that reason even when I was in Belize a few years ago.