Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
OP Offline
S
I was in San Pedro the beginning of Feb through the 15th. During that time I ran into a dog that stole my heart. I am under the impression that he is a stray however that may not be the case.
I attempted to take the dog to SAGA however they were closed. I bought him some food and fed him and went on my way. When I returned someone posted on the board about the "round up". I contacted a couple of people from the board and asked for their help in locating him and getting him to SAGA. No one has been able to find him. I did have someone recommend that I post this on the board and say that he might belong to someone around "Marina's Store".

If he is a stray I want to find him and get him any medical attention he needs and go from there.
If he belongs to someone I would like to find out if he is wanted. I will go from there as needed but do want to help out if help is needed.

He is an un-neutered male
I think he is a pointer mix
white with tan spots
no collar
VERY skinny

I have pictures I can email. I do not know how to post them on the board.
Please PM me with an email address and I will forward them to you.

I will pay a cash reward to anyone that helps me locate this dog and find out the above information. I will be back in San Pedro on the 7th of this month.
Please PM me if a contact email is needed.

Thank you in advance for any information anyone can provide.

Sarahvch try posting a photograph in the photo section of this board. There are instructions that will hopefully be clear.

I go by Marina's each day and keep an eye open, but from the description above I could currently pick up about 15 dogs!

Cheers Amanda

S
OP Offline
S
Thanks Amanda. I did it
//ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/galleries/326153.html#Post326153

Amanda is right, this dog looks like one that is usually on the beach around Sunbreeze Suites. Good luck in your search.

Moose Keep an open mind and something good may fall in.
S
OP Offline
S
Still haven't found this guy...
Did hear that someone thought he was rounded up, taken to SAGA and neutered and released due to lack of space. If this is true we may be looking for a neutered dog. I don't know if this is fact but please keep your eyes open.

I want to thank everyone for their help. I have never received so much help from people that don't even know me. I truly appreciate it!

L
L
I often see this fellow on Front street on Wednesday when we play the chicken drop, but not recently. He has a sweet disposition, doesn't he? I'll watch for him tonight, and should he sleeping in his often spot, and should he be so inclined, he can stay in my yard till you get here.

S
OP Offline
S
Oh thank you lil'red! You know now that you say that the last time I saw him was on a Wednesday! We were having some afternoon snacks and drinks and he joined us. We were thinking about going to the chicken drop since I had never been. I wonder if he does belong to someone and the go to the chicken drop on wednesdays?
I don't want to steal anyones dog.

I have been keeping a look out in the Marina's store area but no sightings yet.

I was told by Kathy at Pampered Paws that she does not believe he belongs to anyone that cares too much about him because no one came looking for him all the time he was at SAGA; so I would not worry too much about that . . .

Keepin'ItReel FishingTours&More AlbertoTrejo 6255373
6709986 reelitinbelize@yahoo.com
JZB Offline
I saw this dog twice today laying on the sidewalk just south of Harriris store. At least I think it was him....

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.