Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
N
N
Originally Posted by TravelinMan1
The person in questions is not usually drunk during the day. As witty as he may be he is not rude! I can't believe I just said that.

Well he was very rude to me. And I just had done a favor for a friend of his.
Most of my friends have a very dry caustic sense of humor. There's a difference in that and rude.

JZB Offline
I find it interesting that whoever was working the bar did not ask them to leave but would prefer the drunk to chase away their customers? confused

S
S
i like the owner, but she was joking with the men while serving them beers, it may be that we are talking about different people here, but I just wanted everyone to know that the man with the accent was well over 6 feet tall, with no white dog

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care
It seems that while some were very quick to assume that the offender was Pedro1, after clarification that it wasn't, there appear to be no apologies or retractions posted?

Assholes come in all shapes and sizes, and I'll take one who is up front about it rather than a backstabbing gossip.

Having got that off my chest, it does seem ironic that the drunk who made the statement was not a native, but a vacationer who decided to stay?

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
well put pugwash about Pedro.

N
N
I hope you don't let this get you down. San Pedro has quickly become our destination of choice. We use to go to St. Croix 3-4 times a year. Now we can't wait to get back to Belize.

We even went back to where the man was rude to us. He has a great, sweet bartender and a darling (I could adopt him) cook and damn good food. Maybe he was having a bad day. I always give any thing, any place or any one more than once chance.

pug - i agree well said.

D
D

Amen brother.

S
S
Pedro has always been the sweetest person to my family. We were there in February and he moved tables around to accomodate all 9 of us and gave big hugs and warm handshakes to welcome us back.

Last edited by suecate; 03/14/09 03:10 PM.
i'm lookin forward to meetin the guy!

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 268 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.