Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#328400 03/15/09 11:12 AM
OP Offline
Hello residents! Keli is looking to borrow a Toshiba power cord adaptor for her laptop. Her current one has gone out. If you have one to spare, if you wouldn't mind letting me know asap or calling her 626-5440. Thanks!

P
P
There are several versions, with the output voltage and plug varying and the input (mains) plug having different configurations. I have two Toshibas and the power supplies are totally incompatible. More info is needed.

N
N
TQ, tell her to look on eBay and I'll briing it down when we come if she can wait for it.

I have a spare here in PG for a Toshiba satellite P25 series. It has a large round plug and is 12 volt DC. Check the old one for model number and output voltage and let me know. I can mail it.

At risk of overstating the obvious, if someone needs something of a technical nature, then a photo of the item, or the other part of the system, posted on the wish list thread would really be the ideal way to get positive results?

Until then I'm sure we will all try our best to get the thingy that fits into the whatchamacall it for you ladies smile

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
Thank you for the responses, I really appreciate it. And thanks TQ for helping me out with posting. It is a Toshiba Satellite A215-S5837. I will check it out online to be sure but I'm pretty certain the one you have Dabunk matches mine.

The sooner I can find one the better as it's not something I can just wait for as I won't have computer access without it. Dabunk, what area are you in? I could paypal you the money to have it shipped or even have you overnight it to someone who is coming down this week. Thanks again.

N
N
Originally Posted by pugwash

Until then I'm sure we will all try our best to get the thingy that fits into the whatchamacall it for you ladies smile

What a sport you are Pug. [Linked Image]

I am in PG so it can be mailed directly to you on AC if you need it. The laptop exists no more as the motherboard died.

Dabunk, that is very kind of you and very much appreciated. I will PM you for price info and mailing info. I'm pretty sure it will work.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.