Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#329398 03/20/09 01:42 PM
J
OP Offline
J
Okay, so after being on the boards now for a month, I've noticed that a very popular trend here seems to be to bash on Pedro. Everyone always has negative things to say about him, which is generally the case about everything, right? I could do 10 great things for people, but the moment I make one mistake, that's the action that's spread for people to hear. No one talks about the good anymore, and I feel that's the case here.

So I wanted to start a thread where we could get together and say a good thing about Peter. Even if you don't like him or have a personal vendetta against him, try to think of something positive.

I'm kind of sick of seeing all the jumping to conclusions and assumptions with pedro at the butt end. I'm not hear to defend him; but I genuinely do like the guy. and here's what I have to say about Peter:

I met him just like most people would; at his bar. Yeah, at first he was a bit crass and rude, but in a way that was entertaining and fun to be around. I WAS at a bar, afterall. Had a couple of generic conversations with him, got to like the guy. Supported the bar and hostel, even booked a week there.

Well, one particular evening, due to a misunderstanding in town, I had to involuntarily spend the night that I didn't want to spend it in. I had no access to a phone or contact with anyone. It was HELL.

Next morning, I'm released, and come to find out, Peter had a huge influence on my release. The case and investigation was dropped instantly. Although I knew I would have won if I had to appear in front of the judge, it was just great to know that I didn't have to deal with yet another B.S. process here.

So then again, I may be biased on how I feel about Peter, but to me, he's a cool effing dude that will tell you straight up how it is (or how he thinks it is).

That's all I have to say about that.

Anyone else have anything positive to say? (I feel like a Kindergarten teacher haha)

bwwwaaahahahahahahaha, how much did he pay you to post this?

Reality..What a concept!
Can't go there. Have no opinion one way or the other. I personally have never met the man and would never express an opinion based soley on written words from this chat site. My first opinions of people have been wrong on several occasions, one being someone who has turned out to be one of the best friends I have ever known. Someday I will meet Pedro1 and hopefully get a clearer picture of who he really is. We all have good and bad within us and it merely depends on how we rise that morning. Just ask my wife. She's never wrong!

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
J
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted by papashine
bwwwaaahahahahahahaha, how much did he pay you to post this?

My point exactly. I know you're trying to make light or a joke of the situation, but from my perspective, as someone who doesn't know you on a personal level, your reply shows ignorance. Not to be confused with me calling you ignorant.

In the same way that you probably have people that support your statement and like you for being you, I'm sure there are at least a couple of people who do not like you as much as the next person does.

Again, I don't know you, so I can't come to a prejudged conclusion about you, and I hope you don't take my mere observations the wrong way.

And he didn't pay me anything to post this.

D
D

Peter is O.K. in my book.

J
OP Offline
J
you, champ, are an extremely smart fella lol

i love him a whole bunch. huge heart. not that he doesn't cause me a lil stress now and then but generally he is in the right and the stress is often due to outside folks having problems with him pointing out the truth.

he pokes at rotten apples and it raises a stink. and maybe sometimes he pokes kinda hard but then who am i to say that i am the expert on just how hard one should poke an apple?

huge laugh champ. right on to that.

JZB Offline
Marty, maybe its about time you created a new section to this message board titled " Everything Pedro! " grin laugh eek

i have another idea i just need to sit and talk with him a bit. its a good idea, hopefully a coming soon type of thing.

R
R
jo3, Peter presents a unique side to a lot of arguments here on the message board and there is a lot of truth in many things that he states, even if at times he is over the edge. He has the b_lls to say things that most of us wouldn't. Many times I think for a while about his particular angle in a discussion and I see ideas that I hadn't thought of.

Another thing I believe is that behind his hard crust is a real good man. Besides that I like Charlie.

Last edited by ragman; 03/20/09 02:13 PM.

Jim
Formerly from somewhere on a beach in Belize
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 297 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.