Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
The SP Daily said, today, that the Tourist Board will do a deal with American for some reduced cost tickets soon. Didn't say from where (Dallas?) but did say the flights would be during mid-week. If this really happens I hope they will not "ALL" leave Dallas at 06:00 AM on Tuesday and require a return on Thursday at 11:30 PM, much like Continental has done. This will do nothing for us out-of-staters. Jamaca plans to subsidize American $1.4M in 2009, just to keep flights to Kingston.

I'll be happy to discuss my avatar with anyone who knows what it is.
yeah the govt has been in talks with AA for awhile about this.... some have already appeared. round trip dallas for 210 i think it was, a few weeks ago, for early april.

check AA under specials for Belize....

Originally Posted by Don Greife
If this really happens I hope they will not "ALL" leave Dallas at 06:00 AM on Tuesday and require a return on Thursday at 11:30 PM, much like Continental has done.

I actually like the morning flights out of Houston on Continental. I fly the redeye out of vegas which leaves at 1am and gets in at 6am, then catch the 9am to Belize. Gets me to the island by noonish, just in time for lunch at waruguma's. And my impromptu trip in may is only $400 round trip... best rate I've had from vegas yet.

I just checked just for kicks for a trip to Belize from Houston IAH in June and I saw flights for $170 + 94 tax = $264 total on Continental and Taca. Several options available for times. It looks good. Wish I had the money to go again. I hope these prices stay until next year.

FYI - for those who can.

Andry
Maybe I should move to houston!...

Actually I've suggested it in the past, but my wife vetoed it due to her feelings for George Bush... Texas is out.

But if I explain how much we can save on trips to Belize, maybe I can convince her.

you gotta get em while they're hot, kids.

check and recheck sites weekly!

the ticket i got for june - delta philly thru ATL - is now $300 more PER TIX than when i bought em. (that's right - we saved $600 USD by booking a sale!)

You have to check the airline sites daily (or several times a day) and get signed up on some of their airfare watch programs where they email you if a flight you are watching comes within your desired price range. Sites like airfarewatchdog.com kayak.com and such

airfarewatchdog.com is awesome.

C
C
AA released some tepid fares this afternoon to BZE.

NYC-BZE: 155 (each way)
Ord-BZE: 189 each way = 436 total.... I guess these are good?? smile
SFO-BZE: 188

http://www.aa.com/aa/netsaaver/view...tinSale.xml&?Log=1&c_id=78768284

OP Offline
Continental's r/t price from Kansas City (via Orbits)) is $535.94. AA's price r/t+ (get out of country tax) is $475.44. Thats a 13% saving. And $60 will buy a few cuban cigars.

I'll be happy to discuss my avatar with anyone who knows what it is.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 314 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.