Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
I just got back Saturday (Jan. 13). I am in love with San Pedro. The people are so friendly and the island is just beautiful! I have been to 3 other islands in the Carribean and this was by far the best.
I really would like to recommend Carlos and Alfonso who were our Dive Master and Tour Guides. There were the nicest people and showed us things in Belize that we never thought we would see. Thanks guys!!
When I have some time I will be posting the places and things that are a must to do when you are in Belize.

S
S
Can't wait for you to post your favorites. I'll be leaving for both Belize and AC in 2 weeks. Never been - can't wait!

D
D
Hi Schect- Thought you might be interested in my "review", since you were looking forward to what SunBunny had to say re; reommendations, etc- it was listed in an earlier post, so please disregard if you've already read this...have a great time in Belize! I can't wait to go back someday! [Linked Image]

Hi! We returned from a trip to SP in mid-December, and I thought maybe someone might like to benefit from our experiences there...We really enjoyed Estel's; we had breakfast there a few days. I highly recommend the Mayan eggs...yummy! Tell Charley that Dawn and David from Englewood said to say "Hello"! Hope your trip is as wonderful as ours was- would love to go back again! We did dive the Blue Hole-the trip out was a bear; quite rough on my hubby's back. (He's had 3 surgeries already at age 44) But the dive was awesome- went with Amigos Del Mar, and they took excellent care of us. Saw 6-8 bull sharks at around 100 ft- too cool! Didn't find a wetsuit to fit my husband, so he dove without, but said he was comfortable. I was glad that I wore my shortie- We recommend a trip to Capricorn's- well worth the price and the water taxi. Had the surf and turf- best lobster I've ever eaten! (Including Maine!) Also enjoyed Jambel Jerk, and the restaurant at Victoria House. We called for a reservation, and they sent a taxi to come pick us up at our resort, AND they picked up the tab! Also took the advice of another message boarder and bought a case of Belikan from the distributor- much cheaper than the price we were charged at our resort, even leaving the empties and the deposit for the crate. Can't wait to return someday- everyone we met was very nice, and genuinely friendly. We also extended our stay in Belize, and rented a car out of the airport in Belize City for a bit of exploring on our own. Highly recommend doing it if at all possible- we stayed at Chaa Creek; pricey, but beautiful. Took a day trip out to the Pine Ridge area, and saw the Rio Frio Cave (truly awesome!) and the Rio On Pools, as well as Blancaneaux Resort, and lunched at the Five Sisters...what a view! Had lunch at Clarissa Falls one day- the falls are quite small, but really liked the food and the atmosphere. Would think that this would be a nice place to stay if you didn't want to spend the big bucks for one of the fancier lodges, but still be centrally located for exploring the ruins, etc. Don't buy slate carvings from the people at the entrance to Cahal Pech- MUCH cheaper at the ferry over to Xunantunich! If anyone has any specific questions, feel free to e mail me at [email protected] I had a great time in Belize, and know you will, too!

Dawnskers...
I am going in June and am deciding between Chaa Creek, Blancaneaux, and Green Haven Lodge. Can you help me with my decision?
BZ

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.