Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 29 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 28 29
Any word on whereabouts, safety of Jose Naraja much appreciated. He's the kind Guatemalan gentleman who works nights at the Holiday Hotel.

Hope Will and the Outlaws kept those guitars high and dry.

Also, Annie from Fergus Falls, MN who's married to Chocolate on Caulker - any word?? What a helpless feeling to be sitting up here in CO just waiting.....
Thanks again for keeping this network up and running.
Peggy Cabe

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Wil Lala?
Carol and Jim Brown?
Clif and Linda Kirk?

God Bless if you know!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Anyone know the status of the Dr. Ken Mattes family??? Eileen Mattes Clayton is very anxious to know the condition of them////
Thanks very much...

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Am looking for my sister and husband who live in the southern area of Ambergris Caye. Sally and Craig Metzgar. If anyone has heard of them or has seen them, please e-mail me @ [email protected]

C
C
Looking for Tiffany Kosola and Juanita Eagle.
They are in San Pedro and were last heard from on Sat., Sept. 30. If anyone has any information, Please let us know. Thank You so much.

W
W
Thank you I am looking for my husband's family. Their names are Ramon, Martha Badillo & kids (026-2158) they live on Front Street next to Paradise. Irma, Tony Calderon and children Pocho, Tony, & Lupe (026-2602). Also Geraldo, Nidia & kids (026-2264). Tacio, Michelle & son (no phone). Picho, Connie & kids(026-3605 or 026-2763). Fido(no phone). You might know my brother-in-law, Picho & newphew Pocho, who work at Tropic Air. Please send them our love & prayers & tell them we will help in any way we can. Also we have so many other friends & family on the Island it is so depressing!
Thank you, Jennifer & Alonzo Badillo
our e-mail address is [email protected] or our phone number is (281) 821-2807

[This message has been edited by winchtx (edited 10-02-2000).]

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Has anyone heard from the Cesario Rivero family. Also looking for Miss Clem Dawson and any of her children Vincent, Hilde, Concha, Irma and Paul Dawson. Hope everyone is safe
Crick and Lucy Gordon

J
J
Also wondering if anyone has heard from
Kieth and rashell from the palapa bar up north
also lee and phil brown
and herm and linda peneland
Thanks Josh

P
P
I am in contact with mainland Belize via amateur radio on 14.265Mhz. Most recent information is as follows.
1.)San Pedro has heavy to severe damage with many roofs lost completely.
2.)Apparently no fatalaties for San Pedro.
3.)Nearest amateur radio operator to San Pedro is reporting from Caye Caulker. His last report was this morning indicating a reduction in wind speeds at his location.
4.)Total rainfall reported as high as 15-20inches.
5.)Reduction in strength of winds, but the hurricane is fairly stationary making continued rainfall of concern.
Personal note: Appears the worst is behind them on the island. The net is handling health and welfare traffic so if you wish me to inquire about someone feel free to email me a very short request including just the basics (Name, Home Address or Building they are most likely to be found in, and a one sentence personal message). Just remember with no amateur operator on San Pedro there will be likely be a delay getting a response back.

Philip Canaday - KN6AV
(909)763-0214
[email protected]

I will listen to the hurricane net again tomorrow morning and post more if anything of help is heard.

Philip Canaday - KN6AV
(909)763-0214
[email protected]

Philip Canaday
P.O. Box 391369
Anza, CA 92539-1369
(909)763-0214
[email protected]
L
L
Looking for Jennifer Horton and Sixteen American students staying in an apartment at New Cabana Bay. Last contact 8:30 on Sunday Morning. We just want her to know we love her and are praying for them. Any information of their safety and whereabouts would be appreciated.

Page 15 of 29 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 345 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.