Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Ernie he didn't hit on me - he got mad at me & sent a snotty email.

E
E
Awww Amanda, but you still did not escape his wrath.

But that's okay - I get ragged on all day long - you can't keep all of the people happy all of the time.

Harvey as I said before, I am sorry about your plight. Some adventures to Belize are gloriously successful, and others end up being a true nightmare. I can tell you are a fighter and you won't let it keep you down for long. I hope you have the opportunity to enjoy many successful adventures in the future.

Our son was 13 when we arrived, and it was the hardest on him. As with your daughter, he was on the computer and in the house all day long. That was part of our reasoning for coming to Belize. Everything here is outside and for the most part, sports and family oriented. It was great for him and he thriving now, hoping to attend college in the US this fall. Our daughters were 4 and 10 when we moved, there have been rough patches for them, but on the whole it has been better than living in NJ and NO SNOWWWWW!!!!!

Darin & Amanda,
Glad that you read and understood my post. It was from the heart. No one should avoid Belize, actually everybody should visit at least once; and the more fortunate ones should stay :-)

Amanda, say hi to Cal...

Harvey Offline OP
OP Offline
Ernie, if you believe I was 'hitting' on the females here you must be from a society where stupidity is evident. There is only one (1) female here which I showed any sincere interest in and no other. You should learn, Ernie, the difference from being outwardly friendly and curious and that of 'hitting' on all the females. Should you desire, I can assist you in this venture.

Harvey Wood
Harvey Offline OP
OP Offline
Amanda, I did not become mad at you but did make my comment in a most blunt manner. Perhaps I was a bit too forceful and, if so, I apologize. Yes, I am very bitter about my treatment by the Belize Customs and Police Deprtment but this will be taken care of through legal channels as I have obtained legal representation. Thank you for your apparent understanding.

Harvey Wood
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 298 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.