Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Claudia Offline OP
OP Offline
C
We are looking into staying here a week on honeymoon in May. Can anyone tell me what they think of this resort, or is there a similarly priced one that they would suggest instead? We are also looking to become scuba certified before we go; can anyone recommend a dive shop that is good for beginning divers?

Thank you,
Claudia

B
B
As you must know, Cpt Morgans is the site of Temptation island. Teh guys stay there, I think. Are they jacking their prices up accordingly? A lovely resort and perfect for a honeymoon. But if they are raising rates you may look around. Certainly, if the price sounds fair, book it and rest easy.

I'm not a diver but al the resorts offer extremely reliable dive ops. I would just follow the lead of where you stay for one stop shopping.

C
C
If you want to see Capt. Morgans watch temptation Island on Wed Night. Beautiful beach!! Don't forget to check out S.P. while you are there,...lots of neat restaurants and bars. As for dive shop I think Amigos Del Mar are the very best,...nice folks,easy to work with and they go the extra to make certain you have a great time.

L
L
My husband and I just got back from AC. We stayed at Ramon's Village. We were also beginning divers. Ramon's was awesome. We finished our Open Water certification with Elbert at Ramon's and had an absolutely wonderful time. They are definatly a full service dive shop. They did everything for you. I did not see Capt Morgan's resort while we were there. One thing to consider, is how close you are to San Pedro. Ramon's was a quick walk, which was nice if you wanted to walk to town for dinner, shopping, etc. No matter what, you will have a wonderful time.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.