Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#33690 01/21/01 08:11 PM
H
OP Offline
H
I am arriving in two days and the weather looks pretty rainy and low 70's if we trust the Yahoo forecast. This forecast has shown rain for virtually every day of the past two weeks! This can't be true right? I know you get these posts a lot..sorry to be tediously pre-occupied..it's about this Ontario winter..brrr...and the craving for hot sun..
Anyway, considering that this dreadful forecast may be true, do I need to revise my packing to include more long pants and long sleeved shirts? Warm stuff? Thanks for listening. Hey, how do most tourists deal with carrying their cash around or NOt having to always carry it around? Nuff asked.

#33691 01/21/01 09:15 PM
S
S
Ignore the forecast! I just returned from 10 days on AC. The forecast showed scattered showers every day but we saw rain only the day we arrived 1/10 and not a drop over the next week and a half. The daytime temps were low to mid 80's and the nights never below high 60's. There was not a day that I even considered wearing pants (or socks) If you get cold (not likely if your from Ontario) a windbreaker is a good idea. It is always breezy and can get chilly on a water taxi at night or at the beach.
Bring one pair of pants and you'll probably use them on the way home.

[This message has been edited by SnorkelG (edited 01-21-2001).]

#33692 01/22/01 07:28 AM
Ditto, ditto, ditto!!!

Beautiful weather this time of year. The weather person is probably asleep.

I take carry on only. T-shirts and shorts. Underwear if your choice. 1 pair long pants and 2 shirts with collars (my choice). Sweater or windbreaker for trip home.

**Jim

[This message has been edited by Sandcrab (edited 01-22-2001).]

**Jim
#33693 01/22/01 11:24 AM
C
C
Just returned from A.C.,....Rain not a problem as it always clears. No long pants needed but a long sleeve shirt or even ONE sweatshirt might feel nice if you are prone to a chill. Water temps are down a little and warm shirt sure would feel good if sun isn't out. Some folks are snorkeling in wet suits and talked to a couple divers that wore two suits to keep warm. Tour guides are blameing us Northern folks for their cold temps,.....they should come to the snow in the midwest. Relax,..enjoy....You'll have a great time.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 271 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.