Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
OP Offline
L
We thought we'd be too tired after diving for a week to do anything that strenuous for 8 hours. I had thought about the ruins because that's a half-day trip and is included in our Nekton deal, but wondered if there was something we really shouldn't miss in Belize City. What do ya think?

K
K
Ten hours is plenty of time to do something fun while you are on the mainland. Tell me what kind of things your group is looking for and I am sure we can make it a good time. When I lived in Belize City I worked at the Biltmore and had a tour operation, so that is what I did, found a way to entertain and keep guests happy by planning the daily event that suited them.

Karen Pasquariello
My personal unsolicited opinion:
Go to the ruins.
It's included in your package, you won't have to worry about any details. I don't know which one you'd be going to, but with Lamanai - getting there is more than half the fun. If your tour includes a boat ride to the ruins - GO. That is how you can really see the country and its animals. Plus the ruins make for really good photo ops ;-)

L
OP Offline
L
Thanks for your suggestions, MamaLiz. I had just about decided the same thing. The runi is Altun Ha, I think. 3 more days!!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 307 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.