Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#337980 05/19/09 03:12 PM
O
OP Offline
O
My husband and I have a trip planned for June and are staying at the Exotic Caye Beach Resort. We are relatively new divers and would appreciate any information regarding good dive shops on AC. Also if anybody has stayed at Exotic Caye Beach Resort, would love to hear about it.

G
G
Have you tried the search? I ask because I dont dive and have no experience with exotic Caye..

We will be down in June for our fifth trip and third stay at EC. Love the place and the people. We are not divers, but Don and Carol should be able to set you up with a good outfit.

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.

I hope that someday we can put aside our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
Good moderate type place. They have a range of units, some more deluxe and equipped than others. The older units tend to only have A/C in the bedroom if that is a concern for you. Good popular bar on site with live music. Nice beach. Pool. I have stayed there several times.

My favorite dive shop - Belize Diving Adventures - works closely with Exoctic Caye Resort. I did two really fine dives with them yesterday and will now post a few of the pictures I got with my new little camera. E.C.R. and B.D.A are both good outfits.

If you arrive after June 15th maybe we will end up diving together.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.