Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#339807 06/01/09 03:36 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Hi all! My fiance and I have decided to get married in Belize next summer. We will be staying at Villa Incomunicada with our family and plan to have a small, relaxed reception on the beach. Any suggestions on caterers, music and anything else??!! Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

L
L
Not sure where Villa Incomunicada is. Charlene at B.C.'s does catering, also Sylvia Ely and the Three Sisters and Shelly Forman. If there are resturants near the Villa you could also check with them. What type of music would you prefer? There are also several wedding planners on the island that will do everything for you. I would certainly check with them as it will save you a lot of time and headaches when you are not familiar with the area.

R.B. Mernitz
S
S
It's down south about 3.5 miles so your best bet is any one of the people noted above.

Good luck with small and relaxed. Our kids said that and somehow we're up to s sit-down dinner for 60, a designer brides dress and heaven knows what ...... only 7 weeks from now ..... at least they gave up the idea of fireworks.

L
L
Sorry, I made a mistake on one of the names. It is Shelly Huber.

R.B. Mernitz
K
K
I just got married at Xanadu and Sylvia cooked a fabulous meal for our reception, as well as providing the best cake ever. I highly recommend her! We had ten people total, so she was able to do all of the cooking in the suite.

T
T
That's funny Ms. Campbell. Maybe destination weddings are becoming so popular because a personal invitation to visit new or exotic places is irresistable. Everyone wants an invite and it snowballs. The bride's dream of intimate morphs along with the guest list. In your case, you must know so many from AC that inviting all your good friends is impossible. If you write it up in eight months or so, we can imagine we were there.

M
M
Sylvia Eiley
natasha800(at)msn.com
011-5801-663-5407
Amazing!

I would second, third and fourth that recommendation for Sylvia. pm me for a direct email address if that one doesn't work. Though I am sure it will.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

Moose Keep an open mind and something good may fall in.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 282 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.