Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 29 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 28 29
B
B
Any news of Linda and Herm Penland yet? Did Coral Bay stand the storm well?

J
J
Looking for Matthew Hill and Jacqui Davies who are staying at Tree Tops(?) on Caye Caulker. Any News/info on Caye Caulker would help a couple of worried Mums get some sleep. We are praying for you all out there. Good Luck.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Looking for my daughter, Kim Gonzalez, her son Karim and husband Tony. Kim owns and works at her beauty shop, Aquarius. We have not heard from her since Friday evening. We have tried but cannot find any information. Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you very much for any help you are able to give.

Keith Dooley
Largo, FL
"Keith Dooley" <[email protected]>

Y
Y
Has anyone hear from Malcolm @ Fidos on AC? We're suppose to bring down a boat to his location in a few weeks. We're to fly in on Saturday if the airlines are running. We could bring supplies if needed.

I'm looking for information an Tulu who works out of the Coral beach dive shop. I hope he and his family have weathered another storm and Bev and Stuart from Green Parrot. I hope all affected by Keith are okay. Di "Dot" Fini sabol

I love San Pedro/ San Pablo, Ambergris, Punta Gorda,Maya mountains,Corazal, Progresso...
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Still looking for word on Kay and Buddy Smith. Last we heard they were lost ferrying two boats (the "Jenny" and another) to safer waters when the storm hit. Coast Guard was reported to have heard their beacon Sunday, but no word since that we know of. Family very concerned. Any news would be appreciated. How do I query Coast Guard re: rescue operations? Thanks, and best wishes to all involved. Ray Keel

B
B
-

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Their names are Nathan Purdy, wife Donna, and little Samantha who is 3 1/2 years old.
They live in Sandpiper Apartments in San Pedro. He is a student at St. Matthews, and the grandmother hasn't heard from them since Saturday morning and isn't doing well at all. Any information anyone has would be greatly appreciated. Please email me at
[email protected]. Thank you, and we're praying for all of the families involved

D
D
MY NAME IS DAVID, I AM IN NEW YORK AND I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ANY INFO ON MY BROTHER AARON LOCKE WHO WORKS FOR WASA, SAN PEDRO.

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP.

C
C
Someone inquired about Malcolm.

I had a beer with Malcolm at Fido's Friday afternoon. He was rushing off to catch a plane to Belize City for a dinner party and was scheduled to return Saturday evening. It is possible he did not make it back to the island and is still in Belize City.

Walter Gibson

Walter Gibson @
Jerry Jeff Walker's
Page 20 of 29 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 354 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.