Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Debbie Offline OP
OP Offline
Just had my tickets delivered and finished up confirming my room reservations. I am ecstatic. Will be at Seven Seas for 7 days and at Coconuts for three. Wanted to try something different...... Bob, the new manager at Seven Seas is an absolute doll! Will be there 6/9 to 6/19. Just in time for lobster season!!!! I think the lobster festival is on the 15th. Am I correct on this???? Anyone else going to be there then?
Debbie

M
M
Debbie! We will be there the same time as you and also got our tickets and room reservations already. I was not aware there would be a Lobster Fest! Wow, I can hardly sit in my office now. I think my boss would find out I am on the Web if I am jumping up and down right now. I can't wait, can't wait! We are staying at the Basil Jones Resort but will be in town for dinners and partying etc.

M
M
Oh no! On the 15th we are leaving AC for Cayo. Is there some other Lobster party going on between June 9 and 15?

Congradulations Debbie. Don't forget to look me up. Tammy can tell you where I am at. I'd advice not to ride out with her. Particularly after she has put on her nail polish. Take care. Bill

Gone fishing!!
Debbie Offline OP
OP Offline
Hooray!! Munichchick!!! I'm just delighted that you will be there the same time. I SO BADLY wanted to connect with some of the folk off this board. It will be SO FUN!

Bill, I get the impression you will be there then as well? Hey! Hey! I'm getting a wind fall in connections. This is to good. Chloe may even be there then. You all keep in touch with me over the next 4 1/2 months.
Debbie

M
M
Debbie & Bill! I would love to meet you. If there are more people from this board in SP during that time maybe we could have a board party or something like that at one of the Bars. Hey, where do you get those Blue drinks? I want to try one.

Debbie Offline OP
OP Offline
Munichick,
We will get together and try the tidy bowl drink TOGETHER!! [Linked Image]
Deb

Oh, oh.

CC

T
TC Offline
T
Now see what you started ChooChoo!!!

TC

Well at least they WILL have each other to hold one another up.

Bombs away.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.