Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
My son grabbed 14 shots off Temptation Island, all scenics, no people pics...

they are at: //AmbergrisCaye.com/pages/photos/temptation.html

theres just one page of temptation pics, the arrows at the bottom just steer you through the Ambergris Caye Photo Gallery, this temptation page is currently the last page in the gallery...

A
A
Marty,
They are fantastic! Thank you.

M
M
Marty! Your son did a great job with those beautiful pictures. Thank you! This makes waiting another 4 month until AC a little better.

Marty,

What is the "wunderkind" using to do that?

L
L
For those of us who just know how to use computers, not program, etc., is there a way to download a photo to make it a screensaver? My AC beach bar palapa disappeared off my computer, no where to be found and I need another one!

lmarquis,

You'll need some kind of a photo/imaging managing program. I have several (they all came with scanners), but one of them, PhotoDeluxe I think, allows you to build albums, and then lets you assign the album as your screen saver. I'm using about 15 different "slide show" shots of SP (including a close up of the "awful Blue Drink, thank you) on my PC's.

There is an option on the AC Home page Photo section that allows you to select an image of AC and then assign it as your screen saver. If you are not so proud that you must have your own photos, that is a quick way to get a pretty good shot.

CC

F
F
I just right click the picture and then click set as wallpaper, works fine for me

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Choo choo, the kid does all the video in the house, he uses adobe premiere for tons of editing. i gave him the tape of the show, he does the rest.... i believe he finds a pic of video he likes, saves a small clip that contains it, then goes frame at a time to get the shot he wants, then imports it into photoshop.

then i take over, working the color and exposure for the stills....

lots of computer background stuff at: //AmbergrisCaye.com/wallpaper/

C
C
Great pictures! I watch the show for the little peeks of the island. Hate the whole idea of the show but people and networks will do anything for ratings. I have been home from A.C. a little over a week and miss those beautiful sunrises and walks home along the beach in the moonlight. Keep up the good work Marty,....I love to be able to visit via computer when I need a FIX.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 107 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,026
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.