Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
N
nanci Offline OP
OP Offline
N
I have emailed for answers about Basil Jones but have not receives a response. Can you tell me what a red week is? Also can you tell me the price of a one bedroom for the last two weeks of june every year.
I will be at Ramons from June 21st for 10 nights, how can I reach you to look at this resort?
Also after reading the msg board for the last few weeks I am not sure Ramon's was a good choice. we picked it for location, dive shop and beach but we got an oceanfront room on the bottom floor which sounds kinda dingy . Can you tell me what you know about Ramon's?? Thank you
I am having nightmares about the room and mosquitos...Help LOL

Can't help you with the details from sandshaker, but quit obsessing on the skeeters!

its wasted energy. there ain't none in the day, and at night they are in non breezy spots briefly.

S
S
Plus, Ramon's has one of the best beaches in the area. You'll enjoy the convenient location, beachfront beauty, dock, bar , restaurant and probably everything else. Have fun!

N
nanci Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Marty...you crack me up.. I wouldn't stress its just that skeeters love me sooo much they would fly from San Pedro to California to bite me LOL

Nanci....send your questions to me here in Belize at [email protected]

As far as Ramon's....i'm with Marty. I don't think you will be disappointed. Their accomodations are nice and we don't have many mosquitoes right now. Just stock up on repellent and have a good time! [Linked Image]

As the song says...
"Don't worry....'bout a ting.....cuz every little ting......gonna be alright"

LOL

Most of the rooms at Ramon's a smallish and nothing to write home about. The grounds are beautiful. If you aren't going to be spending a lot of time in your room, you will be enchanted with Ramon's. There are a number of places that have nicer rooms but few to none with a nicer development.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Seashell is pretty much on it. You won't be disappointed. After your third or fourth trip you'll get a little more adventuresome. We know people who have been staying at Ramon's for twenty years, and wouldn't stay any place else. Nuff said.

N
nanci Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Thanks Everbody, we are cozumel transplants looking for a new vacationing spot...Cozumel got too touristy over the last few years. Once we are there we will pick our favorite spot for the next vacation. My mind is at ease about Ramon's and the SKEETERS!!!

Hi Nanci, thanks for not taking me seriously!

also, one more thing to worry about though, check that link on the front about coconuts falling on our heads!

if it ain't one thing its another!

have fun!!!

D
D
Nancy I also agree with seashell about Ramons. The beach and and pool/bar area are great, you are a short walk from town, and breakfast is delicious! Mayan eggs, Belezian eggs,watermellon juice, fryjacks, shrimp omlette, mmmmmmm. We're staying at Banana Beach this time but you can bet we're eating breakfast at Ramons! Have Fun!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 317 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.