Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
OP Offline
N
So comparing the two resorts, Costa Maya Reef and Brahma Blue(other than the obvious lagoon or ocean) which resort would be better to stay at for the food, amentities,staff and service

Thanks for your help!! Mari and Rich

Probably a wash, unless you call being able to see the world's second longest barrier reef from your room an amenity. Then there's no choice. Hmm, beach and surf and constant breeze keeping bugs and exhaust pollution downwind and thus unnoticeable, or looking at the back side of San Pedro and being downwind from all that.

I hope that someday we can put aside our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people.
OH FOR CRIMMINY'S SAKE - JUST PICK A PLACE ALREADY!!! this has gone on wayyyyyyyyyy too long. you arent deciding the fate of the universe here - go eeeny meeeny miney mo & pick one. they've all told you all they know. hardly anyone has ever stayed at brahama (its new & on the lagoon - face it no one stays on the lagoon), so you just plain aint gonna get someone to pick your vacation spot for you.

ok, i'm done now.

N
OP Offline
N
Ahhhhh come on!! Its our first time visting Belize!! We are staying at Costa Maya Reef...thanks SweetJane and Skippy...you helped make the decision for us!! Mari and RIch

LOL - YAY!!!! have fun laugh

LOL. I love you guys! You are honest and forthright.
Considering that we never stay at a resort much on our trips ( our needs mainly are for sleeping(clean, well appointed room with kitchen for bkfst), good food on site and pool mebbe for a dip in am and pm ...and have traveled all over the Caribbean; it really IS a wash. smile
We plan on being out diving, snorkeling, siteseeing, adventuring more than sitting at the resort. I think Niklauryn will be too. Afterall, we are on AC and that is all that really matters!!

Life is what happens when you are making other plans!
N
OP Offline
N
As long as I am on an island, with my wonderful hubby and my Red Stripe beer...all is good! Mari

Belikins better grin

Reality..What a concept!
N
OP Offline
N
Never tried it, but you can bet I will when I get to Ambergris Caye...anything else you can suggest we try will be greatly appreciated...good places to eat...does anyone know who sells the HUGE Lobster Quesadilla's in town?

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 301 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.