Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
P
P
ty can i catch these from the airport or do i have to find my way to them?

P
P
ok (quiet voice) the problem is i was quoted a one way price.i was sent a confirmation from cancun to belize from belize international to san pedro that needed a signature.i signed these and sent them via fax then i was asked to email so i went to an office and had them scanned and emailed.then i was told sorry wrong price and they changed their web site to include that one way was the same price as return.so i was sent a new confirmation with a new total price.the other confirmations have not been shown as cancelled and i'm a bit weary of signing the new 1 then being charged 3 different times as they have 3 forms with my signature.i am leaving northern canada july 10 th i will be in cancun july 11 i think perhaps i will wait and show thew ticket ppl my confirmations and pay the diff when i get there.p.s. they offer a discount if you book in advance haha hope that was quiet enough for you smile

I asked about buying a ticket in July round trip BZE-CUN-BZE...specifically said it was for August - October, but that I would buy it in July. Was quoted $402.50 USD per person....That amount does not save me any money, so will fly from BZE

Change your Latitude
A year ago August, We flew from Spokane Washington to BZE for $550.00 R/T.. At $402.50 R/T to CUN they will go BK very soon.

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
OP Offline
$402 round trip would only pay for me in August if I can find a flight to Cancun for less than $150 as tickets from Vegas to Belize are $550 at that time. I've seen tickets for that low to Cancun, but not sure about from here in Vegas.

However, I have priced it for this month, and it does pay to go via Cancun at their discounted $199 round trip fare they are offering right now. Saves a couple hundred bucks. But as soon as the price jumps at the end of the month, you need an extremely good deal into Cancun to make it worth it.

B
B
Perhaps it will be a better deal for European travelers who do not wish to have to stop in the USA and deal with the immigration and customs morass on the way to Belize. Any ideas on how much it could save them? The direct flights to Belize from Europe never seemed to materialize.

OP Offline
See my other post... it appears still to have some value, even at Maya's higher rates.

//ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/343953/Belize_via_Cancun_on_Maya.html#Post343953

Last edited by deadserious; 07/07/09 05:28 PM.
I would agree about direct flights from Europe to Cancun and then down. But, didn't they lengthen BZE for direct flights from Europe?

Last edited by champion; 07/07/09 05:33 PM.

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
P
P
They lengthened it, but don't seem to have done anything with it since.

B
B
Agree, but disagree. Awesome arrival duty-free that was part of the baggage/arrival area changes. Bombay Sapphire and Absolute at $15 usd per 750 ml, Glenlivet 12 yr at 30 usd per liter. Now that is progress we can all believe in! Oh sorry, you were talking about the runway....AGREE

Last edited by beachbumin; 07/07/09 06:45 PM.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 335 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.