Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
B
Then we can have everything moving even more fast and furious. If I wanted that, I wouldn't have moved to SP. A long-term vision of what is wanted for San Pedro and the island is what's needed. Then it becomes easy to make decisions that will either achieve that vision or not.

A master plan for San Pedro is a must. If they loose the charm they loose it all. JMO

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
Comment to Deadserious --- I've asked before about underground power lines on AC - even tried to pay to put them at a particular location.
BEL said that in this environment they cannot allow underground lines - I can't recall the precise reasons but they had to do water, storms and maintenance.

Generally in hurricane prone locations, cities are working hard to place all powerlines underground specifically to reduce maintenance problems, especially during storms.

OP Offline
Talk about a hijack! whats any of this got to do with Tropics new terminal??

Reality..What a concept!
So the entrance to Tropic's Terminal faces the tarmac, or on the side (like the old terminal)?

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
OP Offline
There is an entrance on each side of the west of the building where people deboarding the aircraft can enter the building, and there is an entrance on the street side (south)to exit or enter the building, the north side of the building is the baggage pickup area (streetside).

Reality..What a concept!
Thanks Papashine. It was hard to visualize by the pictures.

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
I would think it would be harder to visualize without pictures... but that's just me I guess.

anything else you would like to add deadserious? Looking at interior shots - couldn't tell what was out the window to get my bearings. Valid question, got my answer. I guess that is just you then.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 313 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.