Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
M
OP Offline
M
you are so funny laugh

I loved "Uncle Buck". John Candy R.I.P.

Moose Keep an open mind and something good may fall in.
U
U
I sent you an email Mrs. Texas.

T
T
Mrs. Texas,
sorry ,just trying to have some clean fun its been a long day.My warped motto, "once you lose your sense of humor its time to go". Don't take anything personal,people are trying to help you. Now send 19.95 and we will have him send your slipper.

M
OP Offline
M
I am a cool person, just having fun life is too short for my life to be sad. where do you live? and what kind of work you do?. You think about it not often you meet a real sincere person. [color:#FF0000] [/color every man you talk they want to take you to bed and I hate that. Thats the reason its nice to meet a wonderful person with respect someone you would not want to lose contact with and that West Side dont know him but what I see is wonderful.

M
OP Offline
M
Thanks Uncle Buck I reply to your email. Now your mission is to get in contact with him for me please and thank you laugh

T
T
I have been living happily here in S. P. for over ten years and am not going anywhere.It is necessary for me to have a good chuckle when I can. You are cool, you passed the test you have a good attitude.Your answer to your question is, real Estate broker,glad didn't lose you with the slipper crack (lol).
all the best

M
OP Offline
M
Sound great maybe you can fine a property for me in Caye caulker. I love it out there. Bye the way I am a belizean I miss home so much and I want to retire in Belize Caye Caulker sound great for me. Can you help me.

W
W
This sounds like such a great love story I feel a tear welling up in my eye. Curious he never gave you his real name.

T
T
Laugh,laugh,laugh-how funny

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 138 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.