Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Maybe west side turned into a pumpkin before proper identification and contact information was exchanged.

Maybe.

Many years ago I met a fellow and he introduced himself to me with his actual name. I always called him by that name. We had no romance, just hung out once in a while. None of his behaviour was suggestive of a desire to attach himself to my money. The night before I left, we were hanging out and lots of his buddies were coming by and haling him. But they haled him by another name than the one he had given me. When I asked him about that, he said "They call me by my nickname. I wanted you to know ME."

Hey, I thought that was sweet . . whatever the motivation.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Mrs Texas,

You must forgive those unkind souls who do not see the true feelings you have developed for this man...

As a gentle and caring person myself, I am able to understand the way your soul was touched by the warmth and friendship of another.

In fact I can only to clearly remember a little bar back in Tijuana where I...well thats another storey, but good luck in your search smile

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
....and there's the bar where you and Barbie let time slip away and nearly missed the boat!...(was there alcohol involved in these incidents?)

Play, Love, Share and Enjoy - it doesn't last forever make sure you get the most out of it.
M
OP Offline
M
To all my Belizean friends, thanks for all your help.I got over my Belize blues and the quest is over. Thanks for all your opinion and comments. It was fun while it last, but a pleasure chatting and reading your response to my thread. Have a great and wonderful day! The END

M
OP Offline
M
iluvbelize my brother and his girlfriend rented a room at his cousin house spend some time with his daughter, and ex wife, and glance at his social security card missing identify not a chance. It so sad that we do don't think there is one good man in Belize and everyone is out to get someone. True act of kindness do exist people. Maybe we do need to open our heart and quite being so negative and let love our friendship come in our heart. My friend gave me him number and all so my brother. well thanks again for your comment.

PS a pearl is created by one grain of sand. Friendship is created by one act of kindness.

M
OP Offline
M
Yes he gave me his number, took me to his cousin house, introduce his daughter and I meet his ex-wife wow people do we not believe in meeting a nice person that you would never want to lose him or her as a friend, you know not everyone is looking for money they might be a awesome person and it's sad that I guess we have so many hurt and disappointment in side that we think everyone it out to get us. I am in school to become a psychology and believe me studying people is something I need to do. Please maybe you all should open your heart and give someone else a chance to fine happiness or friendship. In this case I was only looking for friendship. But to be honest I AM ME. and only I know how sweet Evans AKA west side was to me. Sound like maybe you guys never meet a sweet belizean man that was genuine and just wanted to talk. Well Have a great Day.

L
L
Mrs. Texas, you left a cliffhanger for the END. I hope you ended up getting alhold of Westside, right?

D
D

Just asking, "alhold" ?

L
L
Its a new word....nope just a boring old typo...

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.