Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows [Re: carbunkletrumpet] #345731
07/21/09 05:43 PM
07/21/09 05:43 PM
iluvbelize Offline
iluvbelize  Offline
Maybe west side turned into a pumpkin before proper identification and contact information was exchanged.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows [Re: iluvbelize] #346080
07/23/09 06:49 PM
07/23/09 06:49 PM
Canada
seashell Offline
seashell  Offline
Maybe.

Many years ago I met a fellow and he introduced himself to me with his actual name. I always called him by that name. We had no romance, just hung out once in a while. None of his behaviour was suggestive of a desire to attach himself to my money. The night before I left, we were hanging out and lots of his buddies were coming by and haling him. But they haled him by another name than the one he had given me. When I asked him about that, he said "They call me by my nickname. I wanted you to know ME."

Hey, I thought that was sweet . . whatever the motivation.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows [Re: seashell] #346192
07/24/09 03:33 PM
07/24/09 03:33 PM
Plano,Tx
pugwash Offline

pugwash  Offline
Mrs Texas,

You must forgive those unkind souls who do not see the true feelings you have developed for this man...

As a gentle and caring person myself, I am able to understand the way your soul was touched by the warmth and friendship of another.

In fact I can only to clearly remember a little bar back in Tijuana where I...well thats another storey, but good luck in your search smile

It's rarely rocket science, it's usually just math: then again if you can't do the math.......
Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows [Re: pugwash] #346206
07/24/09 05:04 PM
07/24/09 05:04 PM
East Texas
2Aggies Offline
2Aggies  Offline
....and there's the bar where you and Barbie let time slip away and nearly missed the boat!...(was there alcohol involved in these incidents?)

Play, Love, Share and Enjoy - it doesn't last forever make sure you get the most out of it.
Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows [Re: carbunkletrumpet] #346421
07/27/09 07:36 AM
07/27/09 07:36 AM
tx
M
Mrs texas Offline OP
Mrs texas  Offline OP
M
To all my Belizean friends, thanks for all your help.I got over my Belize blues and the quest is over. Thanks for all your opinion and comments. It was fun while it last, but a pleasure chatting and reading your response to my thread. Have a great and wonderful day! The END

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows [Re: iluvbelize] #346423
07/27/09 07:47 AM
07/27/09 07:47 AM
tx
M
Mrs texas Offline OP
Mrs texas  Offline OP
M
iluvbelize my brother and his girlfriend rented a room at his cousin house spend some time with his daughter, and ex wife, and glance at his social security card missing identify not a chance. It so sad that we do don't think there is one good man in Belize and everyone is out to get someone. True act of kindness do exist people. Maybe we do need to open our heart and quite being so negative and let love our friendship come in our heart. My friend gave me him number and all so my brother. well thanks again for your comment.

PS a pearl is created by one grain of sand. Friendship is created by one act of kindness.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows [Re: carbunkletrumpet] #346424
07/27/09 08:01 AM
07/27/09 08:01 AM
tx
M
Mrs texas Offline OP
Mrs texas  Offline OP
M
Yes he gave me his number, took me to his cousin house, introduce his daughter and I meet his ex-wife wow people do we not believe in meeting a nice person that you would never want to lose him or her as a friend, you know not everyone is looking for money they might be a awesome person and it's sad that I guess we have so many hurt and disappointment in side that we think everyone it out to get us. I am in school to become a psychology and believe me studying people is something I need to do. Please maybe you all should open your heart and give someone else a chance to fine happiness or friendship. In this case I was only looking for friendship. But to be honest I AM ME. and only I know how sweet Evans AKA west side was to me. Sound like maybe you guys never meet a sweet belizean man that was genuine and just wanted to talk. Well Have a great Day.

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows [Re: Mrs texas] #346426
07/27/09 08:24 AM
07/27/09 08:24 AM
Northern California
L
LaurieMar Offline
LaurieMar  Offline
L
Mrs. Texas, you left a cliffhanger for the END. I hope you ended up getting alhold of Westside, right?

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows [Re: LaurieMar] #346427
07/27/09 08:45 AM
07/27/09 08:45 AM
D
Danny2 Offline
Danny2  Offline
D

Just asking, "alhold" ?

Re: looking for my friend West Side any one knows [Re: Danny2] #346428
07/27/09 08:48 AM
07/27/09 08:48 AM
Northern California
L
LaurieMar Offline
LaurieMar  Offline
L
Its a new word....nope just a boring old typo...

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Links
Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
Maruba Beach Klub and Spa is the premiere Secret Beach spa and restaurant located on the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea at the center of Secret Beach, Belize
First Class Accommodations for the Budget Traveler
First Class Accommodations for the Budget Traveler

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
ReefTV
Love FM
The Reporter
PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater
San Pedro Fun Finder
Paradise Guy Event Calendar
Cayo Event Calendar

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Belize Happy Adventures
Conch Creative
Caribbean Culture & Lifestyle
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Click for Ian Anderson's Caves Branch, Welcome to a World of Adventure
Lil Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
May
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
ShoutChat Box
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 198 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics74,290
Posts487,939
Members19,871
Most Online4,377
Dec 15th, 2020

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.