Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
D
D

Thanks for the explanation.

P
P
Originally Posted by Mrs texas
Yes he gave me his number, took me to his cousin house, introduce his daughter and I meet his ex-wife wow people do we not believe in meeting a nice person that you would never want to lose him or her as a friend, you know not everyone is looking for money they might be a awesome person and it's sad that I guess we have so many hurt and disappointment in side that we think everyone it out to get us.

Okay Mrs. Texas now I have to ask are you serious? If you had his number all you needed to say is I had his number and lost it could someone help me out. You never mentioned that you were in his home and met his family only mentioned bars and piers.

I am in school to become a psychology and believe me studying people is something I need to do.

Good luck in your studies but here is a little tip~ take some English lessons you study Psychology not become a psychology

Please maybe you all should open your heart and give someone else a chance to fine happiness or friendship. In this case I was only looking for friendship. But to be honest I AM ME. and only I know how sweet Evans AKA west side was to me. Sound like maybe you guys never meet a sweet belizean man that was genuine and just wanted to talk. Well Have a great Day.

You are the one who is judging people. I don't think you are who you say you are. But I will tell you that this thread has been the most fun I have had on the board since Pedro left. So thank you for that

Evan, hunh? Interesting . . .

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Maybe Mrs. Texas IS Pedro 1??? Who else would have so much fun with everyone?

Last edited by ScubaLdy; 07/27/09 10:48 PM.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
P
P
lol that is funny Harriette!

I don't think it is Peter he has too much fun to get involved in this one.

N
N
Originally Posted by ScubaLdy

Can't be Pedro 1. She has not one time mentioned a resort with Blue in the name. wink

Last edited by Nancy1340; 07/28/09 08:07 PM.

speaking of the mystery man, what is his chat site?

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
M
OP Offline
M

what does this mean? Wow I am so sorry that trying to locate a nice person will turn into so much problem and no one seem to be helping but just trying to discourage me in my search. I don't have to defend myself because I am confident in who I am and my character trade. But I respect your opinion because everyone is entitle to there own opinion

P
P
Mrs. Texas get off your high horse. You say no one has tried to help but yet Uncle Buck has tried to get a hold of West Side and passed on the message. ALSO if your brother stayed at his cousins place can you not call the cousin and ask him to pass on the message.
There has been no problem with the members of this board. Don't forget other than a few of us. Most people on this board do not live on AC so therefore are not able to track down West Side.

No one has discouraged your search. Most have tried to look out for you not knowing either party and suggested that you come down and get to know him better. Not to put him to be something he can not ever live up to.
You know he has a child and maybe just maybe he is busy working trying to support that child.

Mrs Texas is boguss...can't believe how much action he/she has gotten out of this thread.

Reality..What a concept!
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 261 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.