BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#346991 08/03/09 09:07 AM
J
OP Offline
J
how pet friendly is caye caulker? do cafes and shops allow small ones inside? i am coming to belize with a small dog and with all the things i hear about break ins, i don't wish to leave her unattended.

As long as you have control of the dog and take full responsibility for any mess, most places won't have a problem.

H
H
Alot of cafes are open air, and although not encouraged small dogs are allowed. Most Shops do not want animals in the store unless you carry it while shopping. If you are coming for a long time bring plenty of front line, and flea and tic collars, get good ones, brands like seargents and cheaper ones do not work here. Be aware of health issues, you can almost bet your little one will get tic fever as most all dogs here do. It is not all that serious, after a few months a simple test will let you know and its treatable with antibiotics, heart worm prevention a must.If shes a little yapper odds are she will be ok left alone in a house. Burglars dont like to mess with any size dog. Do not let her roam the island, keep her on a leash, for her safety..

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 232 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day