Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
L
OP Offline
L
Has anyone shipped house items from the US to San Pedro for a move?? If so, what company did you ship your items with??

Check Hyde. Some places will pick up at your front door and deliver to your front door here in Belize. Other places will do port to port shipping so getting it to/from the port will need extra arrangements. There are a lot of options out there so search around. If you're moving down, you could always cruise down and get off the ship in Belize City. If you're just looking to ship clothes and books you might be able to fit this all in a few suitcases. Cruise ships have higher luggage weight requirements than planes. The downside, it's only one way. Just my .02

L
OP Offline
L
What is Hyde. It is going to be about 4 boxes, I will already have my suitcases full-LOL. Thanks, I appreciate it.

L
OP Offline
L
Bless you thanks, do you live on the island or states? If you live on San Pedro are you Belizean or American, or something else??

L
OP Offline
L
I can't just go to fed-ex or UPS and ship it that way??

U
U
Depending on the size of the boxes, I'd use USPS air mail service, 6-10 days to Belize and pretty reasonable cost. Alot less then UPS and Fedex.

T
T

You can do USPS, FedEx, or DHL. USPS would probably be your cheapest route. Even if you have a friend who works for FedEx and can find someone to give you a 75% discount, it's still very expensive. And yes I live in San Pedro.

L
OP Offline
L
Ok, I figured it out with Hyde, thanks so much that was easy. I will ship the boxes to Hyde and they will get them to San Pedro for me. Thanks, again.. Lisa

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 278 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.