Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#347762 08/10/09 11:22 AM
OP Offline
After calling BTL today about the absolute crap service we have had on digicell phones the last few weeks, they informed us that they "had no idea there was a problem". I am suggesting that everyone with a digicell phone call the San Pedro office and let them know that they DO have a problem.

226-2111

Change your Latitude
T
T
They know the service stinks, that is why employees have smart phones.When we have problems they come quickly,hate to ruin our good relationship.We have digi cell also, think it is time to change cell service.

But Tim, that means you'll have to get rid of your cool phone!

[Linked Image]

OP Offline
Not sure if that's trading a rotten banana for a rotten orange. Seems that the same towers are used for both services....so how can one of them be so bad???

Another downside to Smart is that you would have to change your phone number, and some of us use our numbers on our advertising material......and that's a pain....

Change your Latitude
T
T
Jason ,already changed,have not received a call yet(sarcasm). The thing is only good for a watch.They wont give me back my analog phone either, once you retire the # its over.Now I have a paper weight,clock, and now I need a phone L.O.L. These are the joys of the Caribbean (like stripes on a uniform).

T
T
I understand shuffles,but;if you don't get the call......

P
P
I had exactly the same story from them a month ago, so they're certainly playing games.

L
L
I call them weekly, and they always say they have never had a complaint.....go figure. I directed them to this website and the threads on the poor BTL service but their internet was down.

B
B
last night I got 18 text messages at once dating back as far as 2 weeks.
I called about a week ago and some female informed me that they are having no problems. I told her 'I can't even text myself' and she promptly informed me that that was impossible and that is why text isnt working.
I just hung up.

smart all the way! I recently made the switch, and although calls dont always go out, its usually BTL numbers i'm trying to call. Smart holds onto your number forever, you never lose it. Moreover, if someone steals your phone and you've reported it stolen, it will be locked. when that person goes to smart to unlock it, they confiscate the phone and let you know so you can get it back.

there's a reason they call it "SMART!"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.