Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Laurie, the Costa Rica fare was great, but the bus, taxi, bridge, taxi and boat to Bocas - Priceless smile

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
I'm flying to Belize in October from LV for $330 round trip and that included taxes, but not departure fees (thanks AA).

Best price we've ever seen.

L
L
:):)

S
S
WOW, dead you must of purchased that flight a long time ago! When we went to Belize, out of LV, this past July we paid about $400. each but I just did a search for any week in September, October and November and could not find anything for under $645.00. And all flight ended up in Miami before heading back to Belize, long flight times!

You did a good job!

I really wanted to sneak another week in Belize this year but it looks like I may go to Costa Rica for $490.00 instead!

I bought the tickets in June for a trip in October. FareCompare is a godsend.

If it weren't for this message board, I would not have known about AA's great airfares back in May when I booked for July. Thanks guys!

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
Me thinks the BTB needs to get involved with trying to get the airport cost in line so Belize is more cost coparable to other C.A. countries. I don't know if they are aware that the costs we pay are a deterant to many possible travelers.

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
E
E
Its certainly a deterant for me. I can fly Houston/Istanbul for approx $100 more than Hou/Bze. Whats up with that ?

Thanks to this board - we went Aug 6-16 Hou/Bze roundtrip via TACA $199 each - everything included! Yes, even departure fees.

Play, Love, Share and Enjoy - it doesn't last forever make sure you get the most out of it.
L
L
In recent years, lodging in Belize has also become much more expensive. A couple of my favorite hotels are cost prohibitive. Compared to Panama, Costa Rica and South America, Belize is an expensive vacation destination.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (dabunk), 276 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.