Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
G
KD
I know this was beat to death previously, but why are you staying at BB anyway? Seems like your concerns and needs would dictate that you should be more in town, where services and products are readily available.... and more reliable!

Paradise Villas in town Quiet, close and fairly large ground with security...

Originally Posted by kdskis2
We are waiting word on other accomodations. Our flights are booked. Anybody know of a good deal on a 2br condo, oceanfront with pool?;)

The Palms is the best value for 2br condo on island IMHO.

H
H
Paradise villas has one bedroom units with kitchenettes and a futon in the living room. My pick IMHO

Aren't Paradise Villas very small? They have very nice public grounds, but heard they were tiny.

M
M
Best Condo Resort close to town: Xanadu or the Phoenix

i also like the palms. i havent stayed at either, but xanadu & the phoenix both look & seem very nice (good suggestions, stace).

Paradise Villas pool is closing some time in Sept. for work & is due to reopen some time in Oct.

I suggest Paradise Villas. It is close enough to town to easily walk anywhere, has a nice pool and beautifully-landscaped grounds. We have stayed there twice in an ocean-front unit. We used Nellie's company to book it.

I didn't think the units were small. If you book one of Nellie's two bedrooms, you actually get the downstairs one bed, one bath unit AND the upstairs one bed, one bath unit. They are joined by an interior door from the interior staircase.

The Palms looked very nice as well...next to Ramon's. Great beach area.

Last edited by tcoats; 08/27/09 06:14 PM.
I always stay at the palms. Great place, great people. Clean rooms. Been there a few times and never a problem. Also have a great pool. Small but the landscaping is beautiful.

Mark Spencer
G
G
Paradise does have small rooms, but large grounds, very nice to get away from the crush yet still be in town

Palms, very nice rooms nice location, claustrophobic grounds

Xanadu, my all time favorite, excellant grounds and onsite staff, but for someone who needs a lot of "other" services, maybe too far from town...

Its all in what you need, want.

We have stayed at 10 different places, liked them all. BUT we have only returned to White Sands, Xanadu and Paradise Villas

We select where we stay based on what we want for that trip, IE PARTY, relax, pretend we live there etc etc

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 282 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.