Ambergris Caye Caye Caulker HELP! Visitor Center Businesses
BelizeNews.com BelizeSearch.com BelizePhotographs.com Lodging

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#350244 09/03/09 11:31 PM
OP Offline
I started a blog with CCC.com yesterday,anybody that would like to know what is REALLY going on in the US,just ask,IT'S not on CNN.I don't know how to get back to the post but it's coming to the us,CCC.com and high plains drifter.check it out.
God Bless
Tom

Last edited by high plains drifter; 09/03/09 11:32 PM.
if you don't know how to get back to the post, how in the hell are you ever going to blog?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
OP Offline
ME TO,I'M A 66 YEAR OLD CAVE MAN FROM MONTANA.BUT I'VE UPGRADED FROM A CLUB TO A VERY LARGE GUN FOR SHOOTING FOOD!!!!!!!
TAKE CARE KLC.

C
C
You communicated with me in a private message, which is not open to the general public, it is like sending someone an email.

OP Offline
CCC,And your point is???SO POST IT.I thought it was a public message.And being you are much smarter than i go buy property in the US,you can start with mine if you like???? "a fool and his money are soon parted".
Hope you enjoy your new job.

chill out dude.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
W
W
Whatever you are smoking HPD, send some here.

OP Offline
klc,we have been through the caveman idea,whats new???
Was.,what is HPD?we old people don't know a lot?????And don't do drugs!

Last edited by high plains drifter; 09/04/09 11:31 PM. Reason: SPELLING
C
C
Read the pm you sent me...I understand the recession has put many people in horrible situations. The loss of a lifetime of work and retirement planning. I cant imagine. This may not be the best outlet for you or please sit back and reread your post, its hard to understand what you are trying to communicate, mabe its just to much to put in words, my sympathy to you and your family.
We went to the States a few months ago to buy a home, we were looking at homes newer than 5 yrs. 4bdr 3 bath, these homes sold in the mid 300K, now going for about $120K we couldnt touch one,even with credit scores near perfect 834. paying 70% down borrowing only 30%, and offering 10k above asking. There is a big buying war going on by US and Foreign investors for rental properties, we liked about 8 houses but could not even get offers in on 6 as they closed the listing same day they came up with over 50 offers on each house, the 2 offers we got in had over 30 offers,we did not get either house......we have no home in the US and are thinking of OLDER age down the road,so us like alot of mid class first time buyers that are fortunate enough to be able to buy..CANT..this is only true in certain areas, Montana not being one.

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
OP Offline
COOP,why would you want to leave Belze.Smart people in the US are getting out.There are a lot of better places to live now(never thought i would say that).
A lot of houses and anything thats of any value is being bought by China.They are giving all the billions in fed notes they bought back buying everything we own.When there done were going to fall hard.Our scores are over 800 also and i own my house and can't borrow on my own house.We will soon be a country of renters.If you have cash in 6 months you will be able to buy cheaper than now.If health care and cap and trade bill are passd,we very well might have a cival war.The middle class have no more to give,and this clown in office wants to raise taxes from 30-34% to 50%+of income.The only thing wrong with Beleze is it's peged to the dollar and will have a real hard time.I'M JUST TRYING TO WARN MY FRIENDS,TO START PUTTING FOOD AND MONEY AWAY,i think your going to need it.We were lucky only lost 80K,and that hurt,but we will be ok (i hope).I don't want to live on Calker,it would be nice but no food if things get bad.
The only thing we can do at this time is the best we can and
TRUST THE LORD,THAT HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING.ELOY better wright soon.
GOD BLESS
T&P

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day