Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
It has been a while since the last update but Juan Pablo Flores has been healing from the brain surgery. I just got off the phone with him and his brother Oscar and they are returning to AC tomorrow!!!! The doctor released them this morning and they will be on the bus to Belize city tomorrow. This is wonderful news and I wanted to thank everyone again that has helped the Flores family out through the last couple months. Both with financial help and your prayers. If you see Mrs. Maria Flores or Oscar at Warugumas stop by and tell them you were thinking about Juan Pablo. Thanks again to all.

Adam & Jen Ripper

S
S
Thanks so much for the update and I am sure the family is grateful for all of your assistance and concern through their tough time.

What sweet and generous people you are - truly an inspiration!

That is wonderful and heartwarming news. Thanks for the update.

Thanks for the update I was just thinking about that the other day.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

OP Offline
Just talked with Juan Pablo last night. He is doing good and they all made it back to San Pedro. If you get a chance to stop by Waruguma's on middle street to say hello i'm sure the Flores family would appreciate that.

Adam

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 262 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.