Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
butch Offline OP
OP Offline
B
i am looking at several places to stay in san pedro...seven seas..mayan princess...anyone have opinions?

butch and shannon

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
We stayed at the Mayan Princess in August and we really liked it. If you want to be right in town, right on the water, and in the middle of all the action, this is the place. Great people-watching and great view from the balcony. Very quiet and restful at night due to the thick blackout curtains and the hum of the a/c.

Comfortable bed, nice little kitchenette, and cozy living room. I would recommend it to my friends and family.

Geez, when did the Mayan get thick blackout curtains? I've stayed there many times in many different rooms, and always wished that the Mayan would get blackout drapes. Other than that, I love the place.

To butch . . no comparison between the Mayan and Seven Seas. Mayan's rooms are great, balconies are the best, location is busy. Seven Seas has a small pool in back . . .suites are adequate but really need some TLC. Bedrooms barely big enough to turn around. If you are looking for some nice digs with a pool in the area of Seven Seas, check out Oasis del Caribe.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

if you want to try a beachfront private home, google Casa Caracol - its pretty nice, and we enjoyed it a lot.

for location, also look at the Palms.

W
W
Consider Paradise Villas also.....

P
P
The Palms is the best. On the beach, pool, close to town, ( 5 minute walk), best in town beach, spacious rooms with kitchenette, fantastic staff.

H
H
Paradise Villas is my favorite place....quiet but close to town

B
butch Offline OP
OP Offline
B
well thank you all for the info....we ended up booking the blue tang....everyone we talked to last year that was staying there said they loved it....we stayed at paradise villas last year and loved it...hope blue tang will be as good...will be bringing in new years there...whoooooohoooooooo...see you then

butch and shannon
G
G
Blue Tang is nice. Be sure to get up to the rooftop deck, great view and a great place to barbeque or just wath the sunset.

Enjoy!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.