Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
P
OP Offline
P
I'm trying to resolve a problem with a computer that starts Windows but doesn't complete that process. Repairing Windows has so far produced no result. I need to be able to connect up the hard drive as an external data disk and connect it to a different computer, and for that I need something like an enclosure. I have a PATA one but not a SATA one. If anyone can help by selling or loaning one to me I'd be most grateful.

If there's anyone coming down from the States in the nearish future and understand a bit about computers, I'd be really grateful if they could buy one for me.

Have you tried Fultec in Bz City? When I was looking for enclosures for my old laptop drives they had a large selection of different configs and their prices were reasonable.

P
OP Offline
P
No, but I will. I now find I need a couple of SATA enclosures and if available a PATA one, all USB-powered for laptop drives.

Where are Fultec?

S
S
Geez!Look in the phone book Peter!

P
OP Offline
P
Jesse, it just gives the phone number and the name of a street I've never heard of. I just wondered what locality it was, to know whether I can walk to it from say Brodies.

That said, is there published a detailed street map of Belize City, with all the roads named?

M
M
Fultec is on Coney Drive.

Coney Drive intersects with Princess Margaret Drive almost in front of the hospital (KHMH). From the roundabout, go past the library (on your left), past the hospital (on your right), and the next left is Coney Drive. Fultec is about 100 or 200 metres from the intersection, on the left side.

There is a map of Belize City on my site. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the map for a larger view.
http://belizebus.wordpress.com/

Also, you might want to try GS Com on Baymen Avenue. Do you know where Baymen Ave is? GS-Com is at the intersection with Calle al Mar.
http://www.gs-com.bz/

P
OP Offline
P
Thanks a lot for the info. I'll try both places.

T
T
Fultec generally has MUCH better prices than GS com.

Agreed - they also have a bigger selection and will often order items specially for you as they have shipments coming in all the time.

BOTH Fultec and GSCom will deliver via Tropic - save yourself the trip by depositing money in their account in SP.

Alex

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 270 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.