Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I
OP Offline
I
Hello everyone,
We are hoping to be first timers in AC next summer and would appreciate a bit of help.
We are a couple in their mid forties and are looking for somewhere peaceful rather than in the thick of things but not too impractical.
I've done my research and would appreciate feedback on Sunset Beach condos and also on Village Reef, got a good offer for a vacation rental in Village Reef but the resort seems not quite right for us, a bit too big and built up, also not quite finished, is there lots of building work being done?
I'm also keen on The Cloisters but have sent them 2 emails that could not be delivered and came back to my inbox, it seems their email is not operational anymore.
If anyone can help me get in touch with them I'd be very grateful!

just responded to your PM - sorry!

Sunset Beach!

B
B
Sunset Beach is great. Very nice complex with great pool and sea and land excursions right out your door provided by SUYA tours.

Yes Suya Tours is a great benefit to the area. Nice people, knowledgeable and friendly guides. Very professional.

G
G
Bob at Cloisters 501.226.2812

I
OP Offline
I
Thank you for the info but won't be calling, from UK that's going to cost me as much as the whole holidays!
Just exagerating a tiny bit!
Cheers

T
T
Check out http://www.casacaracol.com/. Great prices right on the beach.

Your Complete Property Management Service
Service is FREE for renters!
www.ThreePalmsProperties.net
S
S
Not sure of your price range, but Banana Beach is always a good choice. If you need something a bit less and a little more hip and rustic, check out Ak'bol Yoga Retreat - it's really a great experience, if you wanted to be off the beaten path smile

P
P
Originally Posted by ivorypen
Thank you for the info but won't be calling, from UK that's going to cost me as much as the whole holidays!
Just exagerating a tiny bit!
Cheers

It isn't if you use an internet phone such as Skype or Vonage. believe me - I've made lots of calls from England to UK and the calls weren't costly at all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 294 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.