Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
OP Offline
O
blushIts been a dream, now it's cream, and I want to screem I'm happy as all can be. I and wife want to say Hello. Were retiring to SanPedro! Ping my wife is from China and a retired music teacher. I, Ken retired in 2003 as a well driller, and have been living in Mexico writting poetry. We hope to stay busy by being involed, and evolve with smiles.
Caress Arise Life OsoOwlLa & PingPing

Life is simply marvulus, and making new is fun. Learning curve is round to the center,Bacochie
Welcome!!!!!

T
T
Welcome to San Pedro.

Your Complete Property Management Service
Service is FREE for renters!
www.ThreePalmsProperties.net
S
S
We could definitely use more poetry here!

What area gets the privilege of having you?

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
O
OP Offline
O
Mayan, on stillts, Between the flow, We shall try to grow!

Life is simply marvulus, and making new is fun. Learning curve is round to the center,Bacochie
O
OP Offline
O
Now that I've started just out of the blue. Its light into dark, inside the nothing you begin to see, one feel at a time. It's all new, there is nothing to say I know, only feeling, when you are glowing you can see what part is you. This energy is amazing, there is no end of what it can do!
I am looking at life in my back yard. A flower with no pollen attacks no butterflies over there, in front of me I'm keeping up with the elasticity of a single web that traveled across the yard, I'm dancing. The web is fracturing the Sun light into rays of colors, I can't keep my eyes off of it.
I missed the take off flight, maybe they jump into the wind, but what was left to last held me in a trance of oneness. The web reveled the Sun's paint brush, making all the flowers to shine bright colors, everything became real in vibrant colors.
I'm dancing, I'm in a trance, I started to laugh and sing. The vibrations move me to peak into colors that blend. The web opened all things catching the mystery as part of life. Ha ha ha I've started laughing again! CaressAriseLife, OsoOwlLa

O
OP Offline
O
Thank You

O
OP Offline
O
Thank you

G
G
wink

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 238 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.