Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Taking my Dad on vacation for the first time in 15 years (for him). Staying @ a mile north of San Pedro on the beach. My wife is going crazy with as I get more and more wound up for the trip. She has to stay home! Eight nights in paradise!! What should I expect to pay for the hop to San Pedro? Round trip? One way? I have not seen any postings recently about some famous "blue"(?) drinks, anyone know what I am talking about? Good-bye Denver, Hello Heaven!!!

The hops to the island are about $85us round trip from international airport...

I don't know about the blue drinks, but the frozen limeades at Victoria House, oh my gawd....

[This message has been edited by Marty (edited 03-06-2001).]

Choo Choo!!!! You're getting requests for descriptions of the famous blue drink again. May want to post the recipe again for the newbies. I for one, can't wait for mine.....
Debbie

First the airfare: Inflation has struck again. Just before Christmas the round trip air fare was raised by both Tropic and Island to $93US.

The "awful blue drink" or "CC's BlueHole" as developed at the Palapa two years ago is no mystery. Equal parts good gin (Bombay Blue preferred) and good vodka. Toss in a 1/4 shot of Blue Curacao. Pretty handy since you become essentially invisible after two. Found many places..guaranteed at BC's and the Hideway. The Palapa sometimes doesn't have the Curacao. Have been know to bring ones own.

Marty, I know you're probably real busy doing that special computer stuff, but what happened to the formatting? All this resultant mouse movement is making me weary.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.