Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#357820 11/13/09 09:21 AM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
[Linked Image]

Gadling is teaming up with Avalon Travel to bring you a great giveaway! A few days ago I reviewed Moon Belize (8th edition), written by Joshua Berman, who is familiar not only with Belize but also Nicaragua and other parts of Central America. This guidebook is the real deal. It has all the information you need to make your Belize holiday one worth remembering.

Now, you can win a free copy of Berman's Moon Belize guidebook by leaving a comment in the bottom of this post RIGHT HERE by Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 5 p.m. EST. Your comment must identify the one activity/place in Belize that you would absolutely not want to pass up when you go there. Please provide a brief explanation for why you chose this activity/place. This comment shouldn't be longer than three sentences, please.

One lucky winner will be picked randomly and receive this awesome guidebook.
To enter, identify the one activity/place in Belize that you would absolutely not want to pass up when you go there.
The comment must be left before Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
You may enter only once.
One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
One winner will receive a copy of Moon Belize, valued at $17.95.
Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
Click HERE for complete Official Rules.
It's that simple!

Just so you get the idea, here's my destination of choice. But don't worry: I already have my copy. Now go and win yours.

Brenda's "entry": I'm an outdoorsy type and like to go off the beaten path. Spending a night or two at the Macal River Camp sounds really nice. I can hike, horseback ride, and relax by the river, and be inspired by my natural surroundings.

Look for a follow-up post and announcement on Gadling late next week!

San Pedro can't be missed. Diving, snorkeling, fishing, great food, great people, night life and all the sun, sand and beautiful water you can take.

"Hold on Tight To Your Dreams" ELO
Caye Caulker is a wonderful place to reflect on all Belize has to offer. From your quite beachfront home-away from home, you can enjoy a nice peaceful respite in-between parties in San Pedro or touring Mayan ruins inland. All your water excursions can launch from Caye Caulker -- scuba, snorkeling, and the marine preserves -- yet you feel worlds away from the hustle and bustle with an incredible serene and laid back feel amongst the sleepy bars, restaurants, and galleries.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.