Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
C
Susan T--if you let the board know what amenities you would like, folks here can help you find a nice place.

JZB Offline
Originally Posted by susan t
Here is what I just found out. I saw an ad on VRBO for a Caribe Island Condo and I contacted the owner. He told me that they are between management companies right now and they don't have a license. He said the old company was stealing from the owners and that I probably won't get my $200 deposit back. I guess I'll see what my Visa card has to say about that. He is still renting a condo there through VRBO, but I am going to look elsewhere obviously! We have never been to Belize and are a little nervous about finding a new place to stay but we already bought the airline tix so......
susan t.

I don't want to cause any trouble, but the owner admitted not having a license but is still renting the unit? I hope he/she has worked out something with the BTB. The BTB does look at VRBO and makes sure everyone on there is licensed.

Susan, try Sunset Beach. Its right next door to Caribe Island.

S
susan t Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Thank you for the suggestion of Ramon's Village. I will check it out. We are looking for a place with a bed, a mini-fridge, and a coffee maker. Also free bikes. A restaurant would be nice but not necessary. We're really looking forward to trying out different restaurants in San Pedro. I would like to be within 2 miles or less from San Pedro, but not right in town. We are still really looking forward to a week of relaxing on the beach, snorkeling, and exploring the island. Thanks again.
Susan

S
S
Susan check out the Belizean Reef it is located just on the edge of town they are reasonable for what you get

Not to mention, that it within steps of Ramon's.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

J
J
Both Coral Bay (where I own) and Caribbean Villas have free use of bikes.

I beleive Mata Rocks still does as well. Oh - and so does Pedro's!!!! smile smile smile

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Bikes aside, Banana Beach fits the bill perfectly for you, Susan - every single criteria you listed - amenities and locale.

Oh, and a great,(IMNSHO) staff who will take care of your every want & need . Fantastic brekkie options for two built into the room rates, which more than offsets any bike rental cost. Onsite travel shop who bends over backwards to help you. Great beach to sun yourself and right next door toone of the island's best swim spots. Two pools. Have not checked lately but I'm pretty darned sure the rates are equal to or better than most the other props listed. Easy walk up the beach to town with many options to stop & libate! ( No, I have no financial interest in BB, just my long-time experience)

E
E
I agree with KLC (I hate it when that happens)Banana Beach is tops in class, service and beach.

Oh, should I also mention that for first timers, I'd recommend the oceanfront, 3rd floor?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.