Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
hazzyy Offline OP
OP Offline
I am selling an iPhone 3G. It's unlocked meaning it's ready for your BTL SIM card or other carrier that uses SIM cards. Phone comes with Apple Charger USB/Wall Charger, Quick Start Guide, and Screen Cloth. Just like it was brand new in the box. I have the box too with the plastic still on it but I'm keeping the box. Also has a case already on the phone and a mirror screen protector which is pretty sweet looking. When the phone is off, it looks like a mirror and when you turn it on you can see it like normal. Would make a great gift. $1800 unlocked. 665-8605 or message me thru the forum. Gonna sell quick. Why buy an iPod and a Phone when you can have them in one device including a web browser, camera, notepad, voice recorder, and much much more...

hazzyy Offline OP
OP Offline
Bump $1500

you take layaway lol

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

hazzyy Offline OP
OP Offline
Sure...not a problem. But merchandise is not delivered until paid in full. Dollar a day for next 4 years!!!! smile

P
P
Can you clarify what happens when the phone is updated from the Apple website? Does it by default lock itself and then need to be unlocked again?

S
S
Peter, as you well know this has been discussed at length in the past...do a search. Or are you just trying to stir s**t again?

hazzyy Offline OP
OP Offline
Peter,

Simply put, if updated via iTunes the phone will be locked. iPhones are unlocked with a software unlock. Full functionality is still there minus the software updates. You can still sync the phone via iTunes (loading/unloading music to the iPod, copying the pictures from the iPhone digital camera, ringtones, audiobooks, videos, movies, tv shows, etc...) Just when it asks to update the actual software you click "NO". (If you lack the ability to make clicking decisions before you read then this device is not for you.)

Either way, most updates are irrelevant here in Belize because we don't use the iPhone here the same way it is used in the States. For example, in the States the iPhone can locate your position and find nearest businesses, get directions, etc...it does this by triangulation which, I'm sure you know, can't be done with technology we have here in Belize.

Most people here just use their iPhone for a cell phone, iPod, text messaging, notebook, audiobook, ebook, email, internet, video, and camera device.

For $1500 it could be yours...I'll even throw in a really really big spoon for your stirring things up!!!! smile

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 318 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.