Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#359787 12/02/09 07:22 PM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Press Release-San Pedro Town Council- December 2, 2009-The San Pedro Traffic Department advises the general public that it is illegal to leave parked vehicles on the streets after working hours. It does not only obstruct the proper maintenance of the streets, but it is a major condition for obtaining a vehicle permit to have parking within your property. A survey will be carried out soon and warnings will be placed on vehicles parked illegally. Follow up inspections will result in tickets being issued and repetitive offenders will lead to cancellation of vehicle permits. All streets are being considered.

? Where will the tourists park their golf carts whilst out and about enjoying the restaurants and clubs?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

S
S
Define working hours, what if you work the night shift?

That too!!

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

B
B
This should be interesting. I am sure common sense will prevail.......

S
S
heh heh...

Tourists tend to have rental golf carts - pretty easy to distinguish. The ticket patrol will probably be roaming around 4 am so most people will have been home by then.

This is something that should be done - congestion is getting crazy in this town. I wish you could pay to have a parking slot from 9am - 5pm.

",,,congestion is getting crazy in this town."

what you need to do is try to attract thousands and thousands more people! seems to be the popular answer.

R
ron Offline
R
Parking meters would provide a good revenue stream. there are many communities in the States that are getting rid of their meters so you might get a good deal on used ones.

I can't imagine that the gift shops and restaurants in town would like this much....if "working" hours end at 5:00 pm where does one park to eat at El Patio? Wild Mangoe's? Elvi's Kitchen?

I am shocked when I see traffic police anywhere except for a roadblock here and there at any time after 5:00 pm. They are seriously going to be out at 4 in the morning?

Change your Latitude
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.