Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#359814 12/02/09 10:17 PM
P
OP Offline
P
Anyone know where these are available? For general use (ie. not specific to one PC make/model).

I have Windows 7 Ultimate DVD. Installs no problem and then needs a simple crack to be installed (which I also have)
Price is $300 blz.

If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns.
A bullet fired,cannot be called back.
A.C.G.C.
$300bz for pirated software. How noble of you?

Peter, if you are comfortable using stolen software, don't feed into the black market trade and download it yourself. You'll need a blank DVD and DVD burner which I presume you have.

The Pirate Bay - Windows 7

Last edited by Caye Connect; 12/03/09 09:33 AM.
If you don't want to buy then don't.
All windows software on Pirate bay is pirated and infected with viruses. you cannot get Windows 7 for use on more than one computer for under $250us.
Once again, if you don't want to buy don't, and please keep sarcastic comments to your self.

A.C.G.C.
Let me see if I've got this right, Tracker is selling ill-gotten bootie and he's angry with someone for pointing that out? Do I understand this correctly?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Originally Posted by seashell
Let me see if I've got this right, Tracker is selling ill-gotten bootie and he's angry with someone for pointing that out? Do I understand this correctly?

Funny, isn't it? And to highlight that my source of pirated material is somehow more susceptible to viruses than his/her source of pirated material - laughable. Caught red handed... simple as that.

If you BUY a legitamate copy of Windows 7, it should look something like this:

[Linked Image]

rhetorical: why do people beleive it is their right to steal someone's intellectual property?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
OK, let me see if I've got this right. First we have a person looking for ill-gotten bootie and then we have two ill-gotten bootieists coming forward.

So, what is the difference here between this and me saying "I want a stolen necklace" and having two different "theft by order" criminals offering to get me the necklace of my dreams?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Ok
Let me set this right..... I never said I had an illegal copy of Windows 7. My copy is an original Windows 7 with a legal key number that was brought from Microsoft.
It is a one computer install copy, but it can be installed on other computers using a simple crack program.
As usual some people post without knowing what they are talking about. I thought I was helping someone out, as I have before, But I now withdraw the offer.

A.C.G.C.
Originally Posted by Tracker
I have Windows 7 Ultimate DVD. Installs no problem and then needs a simple crack to be installed (which I also have)
Price is $300 blz.

Ok
Let me set this right..... I never said I had an illegal copy of Windows 7. My copy is an original Windows 7 with a legal key number that was brought from Microsoft.
It is a one computer install copy, but it can be installed on other computers using a simple crack program.
As usual some people post without knowing what they are talking about. I thought I was helping someone out, as I have before, But I now withdraw the offer.

using a simple crack program turns your legal copy into an illegal copy. Unless you are selling your legal copy with your legal serial number and you have uninstalled that legal copy from your pc's then it's legal. But to sell your legal copy with a "crack"...not so much.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 277 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.