I checked it out. We could have saved almost $500 for the two of us coming down Jan 30 - Feb 9 had we waited until now to book the flight. Travelocity/AA, being the concientious companies they are, won't refund the difference. Heck, I'd be happy to pay a change fee and get a few hundred dollars back. No can do.
For some reason that doesn't translate into savings from Canada even though we pass through any one of those locals in a US stop-over. For Jan 1-8th, its's still over $1,000 for us which is what we paid in a regular fee with Continental. Dang.
Yes, I would like to know what airline as well. From the west coast, we rarely get good deals to Belize and if there are any price cuts, the juice is not worth the squeeze (long or overnight layovers, flying to timbuktoo to get there!).