Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pauxfOgZe0A&feature=fvw

Well kids, where did 2009 go? Geez, it seems like I just typed out the 2008 list two months ago! So it's time to find out who has been naughty and who's been naughtier!

Santa is bringing...

Chloe-First on the list, easiest to buy for, {{{{{HUGS}}}}!

Otter-A big Buckeye victory for the roses!

Amanda Syme-A Star Trek teleporter for quick trips to see the girls.

Spurs-A big 'ol cowboy and a shiny new degree!

Islenutt-Cheap Montana air fare.

Nova-A pretty parachute to match your shoes, yes honey, you're going outta da plane!

Phil-A river suck out to a royal flush against Pedro for a huge pot!

Klcman-A "Reaper Cup" victory! Finally!

Peter Jones-Your very own "Everything UK" website.

Seashell-A few more degrees of Celsius and a brand new favorite travel purse!

Elbert-A new HD camera for bird hunting.

Scubaldy-A new HD video camera for skydiver shooting!

Ernie B-A "King Kong Burger" win, so you can finally have your OWN trophy!

CollyK-Lots of sold calendars and future fundraising success.

SimonB-The "Leafs" GM job. You can do it!!!

Marty-A year of peace and harmony since the demise of "USA Chat", and thanks!

Papashine-A big lottery win so you can get outta the hangar and onto the beach, and then buy Santa his own Twin Otter! That sleigh doesn't hold many jumpers!

Jesse-Finally, that elusive Pulitzer Prize, Hey Obama won the Nobel, there's hope!

Lovey and Thurston-Santa is going to take you two to dinner, with some of the other usual suspects in tow also!

AzBob-Hmmm, I think someone owes Santy Clause a victory SuperBowl dinner still. And Santa could use it as he is in a VERY fowl mood over his Steelers.

KCJayhawk-Santa is bringing you a MUCH better, skinnier football coach!

Gailtor-Santa wants to get you that retirement "Golden Handshake" deal this year!

Leah Ann-Are you still lurking? Hugs from Santa and a big cup of coffee and a Happy New Year!

Windjammer-You smok'n hot bundle of thunder and lightning, give me a WOOHOOO! and a Happy New Year! XXXXOOOO!!

LaurieMar-More fun adventures with SS, sorry your present didn't work out this year...

Rykat- A brand new XXXL "Caribou Barbie/Joe the Plumber 2012" t-shirt!

Portofino-A year of good karma for being a great friend!

Havin Fun /Belikin Jimmy-What in the world does Santa bring to the "90lb little gringo bitch" and her hubby? Hmmmm, he'll come up with something!

Belize-N-Us-A license to practice in San Pedro.

Chunkyruth-a bigger BBQ to make ribs for a bunch of hungry jumpers!

KathyA-Since Santa got you a Benz last year, this year it's an Audi R8.

Becky McGhee-The strength to go the distance and kick the habit!!!

Bill McGhee-Since Orville and Wilbur where your flight instructors we aren't letting you near the yoke. But we could let you near the open door!

Hon-Will we EVER meet??? It's February sweetie, February!!!! Lump of coal for you! And maybe another box of TimBits, if Santa doesn't eat them all first!!

NYGal-See above^

Dita-A garlic shrimp pizza and two jump tickets!!!

Carbunkletrumpet-Santa is making you the BTB director. You write one letter and BAM, flights come down in price that week! Amazing!

Barbara K-You will get the BTB job when CBT gets fired for drinking rum and greeting dignitaries in his Speedos.

Travelqueen-Our son, your daughter, 12 or 13 years from now, you in? And a Happy New Year !!! XXXOOO!!!

H2ODog-Your own "Everything Politics" website to discuss it all with IluvUSAchat!!!!

Capt. Jeff-ANOTHER YEAR OF LIVING THE DREAM!!!

Weile-Safe travels wherever you and Marianne are!

Tacogirl-Another year of great adventures to torture us with cool photos on your blog!

Gela-Lots of amazing planes and daring pilots to write about.

SweetJane-More fun travels with Bruce of course, what were you expecting, a toaster?

JeanH-A great retirement with your Bruce! And yes, I'll put him to work during the boogie!

Inplub-Some airline tickets. Get your butts back here and get "Taste of Thailand" opened again!

Pugwash-A few beers in person, since you were under the weather and on the OJ sans vodka last time I saw you.

sunandsand-Full time "pub crawl" nurse status with a cool tiara. JeanH is retired you know!

Well kids, it's getting late and Santa reaper has to wash the firetruck...I mean sleigh.

I wish all of you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS and a safe and prosperous NEW YEAR!!!

See you in February everyone!

No reindeer were harmed in the writing of this post.

All persons mentioned here may or may not be real people, events may or may not have really happened.

There are about 20,000 people that have a screen name here at AC.com, of COURSE I forgot some of you!!! Maybe you were to good to get a present!!! Sorry!!!

And remember..Pedro1 is the complaint department!!!!

Reaper that is the sweetest gift idea and thank you thank you! All the very best to you and yours this holiday season.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

K
K
Merry Christmas, Reaper. Thanks for bringing back really great memories. Have a great time In February...Kathy

Reaper, thank you for remembering me again. I want to wish you and yours a wonderful, warm, loved filled, safe Christmas and New Year.
God Bless you and yours.

At what age is it determined I am old enough to know better?
HUGE smile bro. thats awesome... Merry Christmas to my highest flying friend!!!

Reaper - you make me scream - funniest list ever!!! Have a fabulous Christmas with your beautiful wife and sweet kids and we'll see you in Feb!

Oh yeah.....please let me know what colour my parachute is so I can bring matching shoes!

It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
L
L
And a very Merry Xmas to you and your family, Reaper. We are looking forward to seeing you in Feb. Lovey and Thurston

R.B. Mernitz
Reaper is da man. Have a fantabulous christmas my friend. Maybe we'll get Mrs. O. up this year!

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
Proving yet again that the Reaper is indeed, the MASTER of all things classy ( and funny). Methinks he should be enshrined as the ACMB Ambassador of Good Will.

Happy Holidays, my friend, to you and then entire clan. Hope to see you soon and this time we will update the BC's "little tike" pic!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Reaper - what a perfect gift - Jean Luc Picard would say "make it so #1."

Thanks for thinking of us. Are you coming down for Xmas???

Love to the whole family from the Syme's

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 291 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.