Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
captjeff #361702 12/16/09 11:12 AM
Its the same all over , I'm reading about hotels on the island I've never heard of and can't find, but they sure look good on the net and are cheap.

White Sands Dive Shop
https://whitesandsdiveshop.com/
elbert #361720 12/16/09 01:36 PM
I just found out from a pm it is the same scam /con man back at doing what he does best,trying screw people out of money .I thought he was wanted here??????????? for the condo hoa stuff ?? wonder if he is still on the island??? or is he on the run again???you could write a book about this place..It would be A best seller lol. lol .lol .

Last edited by captjeff; 12/16/09 02:01 PM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
captjeff #362037 12/18/09 05:55 PM
A
A
Originally Posted by captjeff
Buyer ,beware ,Buyer beware .I got a bad feelings about unknown tour operators ...This is the time OF THE YEAR the scamers come out and offer deals on charter flights ..if the deal is too good then it needs lots of looking into .If there office is in belize even more so ..And never but never pay any travel without using your credit card ...NEVER !!!!!!! evry body loves a deal BUT SOME TIMES THE JUICE IS NOT WORTH THE SQUEEZE ????I did hear a rumor that a guy who was here He left 5 years ago was back trying to set up charters from canada but if it is the same guy i will not say his name unless you give it to me ,if it is him then i think the police where looking for him from a condo manangement problem from years back .GOOD LUCK

Question to the Administrative Censorship:

This quote serves as no 'fair warning' to the readers. Question: At what time of year are the scammers not out? Does it inform the reader or generalize in fear mongering.

Issue:

If its not that, the ideals of Accountability and Responsibility are subverted out of fear for Monitory Liability. Its the loss of dignity, and sense of high respect to our social environment(be it web or commerce). In one word: Honor(less).

Fine Print: Not to be misconstrued as a slight to the quoted author, more a question to the social public.

A
A
Originally Posted by Artorious
Originally Posted by captjeff
Buyer ,beware ,Buyer beware .I got a bad feelings about unknown tour operators ...This is the time OF THE YEAR the scamers come out and offer deals on charter flights ..if the deal is too good then it needs lots of looking into .If there office is in belize even more so ..And never but never pay any travel without using your credit card ...NEVER !!!!!!! evry body loves a deal BUT SOME TIMES THE JUICE IS NOT WORTH THE SQUEEZE ????I did hear a rumor that a guy who was here He left 5 years ago was back trying to set up charters from canada but if it is the same guy i will not say his name unless you give it to me ,if it is him then i think the police where looking for him from a condo manangement problem from years back .GOOD LUCK

Question to the Administrative Censorship:

This quote serves as no 'fair warning' to the readers. Question: At what time of year are the scammers not out? Does it inform the reader or generalize in fear mongering.

Issue:

If its not that, the ideals of Accountability and Responsibility are subverted out of fear for Monitory Liability. Its the loss of dignity, and sense of high respect to our social environment(be it web or commerce). In one word: Honor(less).

Fine Print: Not to be misconstrued as a slight to the quoted author, more a question to the social public.

I'm sorry, what did you say???

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.