Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
E
OP Offline
E
Can someone give me the email address to this place? Also, has anyone ordered rum cream and had it shipped to the US? Was the shipping expensive?

I am not sure if they have an email address or ship internationally EngineFour. f not you could always see if anyone visiting is willing to bring a bottle and send from stateside.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

E
OP Offline
E
They told me they do, I called them today on skype but between the guy on the phone's accent and my skype I couldn't understand all of it. I might have found it here
http://hotguidebelize.com/ambergris-caye/shop-food-drink/rum-cigar-coffee-house/

I'm good friends with the guys there. I'll talk to them tomorrow and let you know what's up. If worst comes to worst I can get it and ship it out for you.

B
B
wife gets a bottle of rum cream every time we are in. was in the store one day when they were "manufacturing"

scoop of coffeemate, fill up bottle with rum, shake bottle.

gotta love it

I've never had rum cream from Belize but Sangster's Rum Cream from Jamaica is readily available in Canada and US.

Moose Keep an open mind and something good may fall in.
They make some fantastic products. I plan to load up myself when I get there and was going to ask them the same thing, regarding shipping some extra's back.

blat,

for real? coffeemate & rum? I brought a bottle home and didn't know if I should refrigerate after opening....guess not, huh?

B
B
I suppose the coffeemate container could have just been a reused container for their "special cream recipe"

I don't drink the stuff, but my wife threw some out, said it had "turned"

so while a powder I guess coffeemate lasts forever?, but when mixed with a liquid, has a shelf life?

so I think, yeah, probably needs refrigeration.

definitely refrigerate, or drink quickly. It goes bad. Craboo cream too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 278 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.