Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
What! No Dr. Tina!? I will e-mail her!

L
L
So if I wanted to pre buy someone a tamdem jump for Christmas who do I talk to? My girlfriend wanted to jump the last two years and one year she was pregnant and the next she was off the Island

Affordable family friendly environment for locals and visiters to enjoy! www.legendsburgerhouse.com
L
L
All of you poker players should check out the PIT www.pokerinfotoday.com a san pedro based poker website, that has all the local games

Affordable family friendly environment for locals and visiters to enjoy! www.legendsburgerhouse.com
reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
Tell her she is in for a leap. Just come down to see us at the SunBreeze during the boogie.

reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
a bump for mc Lovin. and we have a LOT of women with us this year.

M
M
SWEET!!!!
look forward to your party skd.

So glad you guys are coming back! My first jump was last year - loved it, can't wait to do it again. Can I pleeeeease have Pierre again as my tandem???!! Sign me up and strap me in =) Available to help with any planning / preparation - group party at Fido's? Discount at Asian Garden Spa? Seafood buffet at Nautica? Let me know!!!

reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
We will be planning a bash at Fido's as usual for Friday the 26th. Spread the word about the tandems. Everyone can just come by the SunBreeze to sign up.
Pierre can't make it this year, sorry. He's working lots in Canada to pay for his new log cabin house.

L
L
Reaper,I may consider another jump if I can do another tandem with Lyle! Snicker! Lovey

R.B. Mernitz
reaper Offline OP
OP Offline
Sounds like a plan! I think all of the Queens need to do a "recurrency" jump this year!!!!

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 113 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.