Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#365817 02/01/10 06:38 AM
A
arusha1 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi we were recently on Ambergris Caye looking to purchase real estate and liked Belizean Shores. I would like to hear from you on any pro's or con's about the development before we make a choice. Thanks for any help you can give me.

K
kfw Offline
K
I have been a owner at Belizean Shores for 4 years and am very pleased with on site management & the Management Co. The property is well maintained and cared for and the employees are very nice, cheerful & helpful. There also seems to be some units for sale at good prices imo.

S
S
We were in the process of purchasing one of the units after our first trip also. Mortgage company in the US tried to pull a fast one (read the fine print) but we loved it and thought the management company was well done. We purchased somewhere else on the island but would have been just as happy there.

I love the little pool bar.

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
IT IS FUNNY NEVER HEARD ANYTHING BAD ABOUT THIS PLACE ,PLUS NEVER SEEN ONE FOR SALE ???? WONDER WHY?? IT IS A NICE LOOKING PLACE THE RESTURANT NEVER MADE IT .BUT WHO CARES SO MANY GOOD ONES NEAR BY OR IN TOWN .THIS IS THE FIRST POST I HAVE SEEN ON THIS PLACE IN YEARS..

Living The Dream Every Day!
C
C
We have a place at Belizean Shores and we love it. Well run. Well kept. Great place to spend time.
John Hart

C
C
you might want to check out the web site we created== belizeanshorescondo.com..== for more information on the resort and specifically our unit for sale. The management company is great, the resort well run, the units well maintained and the owners are a wonderful group. . we would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding owning a property in belize and our experience specifically at belizean shores.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 288 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.