Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
A C Offline OP
OP Offline
hey everyone,
does anyone recognize this dog? we hooked up north of the bridge, he hopped in a golf kart (no stranger to them) south of the bright to dreadys, we then walked north to captain morgans and kept him with us the whole way. well trained, blue colar, male dog. white with brown spots. please let me know if hes yours, i fed him but all i got is spagettioes and fruity pebbles, hes loving me right now haha but probably wont be by tomorrow.
[Linked Image]

AC

Don't know who he belongs to, but he is familiar. I will put this post out on the NW list and Facebook.

I got a reply from a member of the NAC NW that he is Carlo's dog. Carlos is a bartender at BC's.

S
S
That is Carlo's dog, his wife is here with me now and just identified him. He got out of the yard yesterday. Alma works at TMM and Carlo at BC's you can get hold of Alma at 226-3026. Many thanks.

A C Offline OP
OP Offline
I'll call alma! Thanks simon, I want to get him back to her before the spagettios and pizza I fed him come back :x

AC

I'm glad Carlo's and Alma's dog had fun with AC, but is headed back to his home. AC, you have really settled into the island life. I'm hoping that you will venture out and try stewed chicken, rice and beans, fresh fruit and johnny cakes. "Spagettios" just doesn't seem right for island life smile

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
S
S
Rescuing a lost dog and keeping it safe from potential harm? I can only hope that is my Snoops got lost, he would meet the same fate:)

A/C has already stepped up to be a good citizen of the island!

Kudos AC...most newbies don't make the effort that you have to be involved with the island and reach out to people (and pets).

Just curious - what's the stack of yellow cd looking things in the backgroud?

A C Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by flip flop
Kudos AC...most newbies don't make the effort that you have to be involved with the island and reach out to people (and pets).

Just curious - what's the stack of yellow cd looking things in the backgroud?

Thank you!

Those are 1st-2nd grade reading books that I brought in from Ohio to give to a school at Caye Caulker. Going there friday for the weekend smile

AC

Nice

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.